Morning.

Jens POV

I woke up at 6 mostly because I couldn't sleep and was sick to my stomach. Harry moved when he felt me get up.

I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day. Harry had to be out of the house by 8.

I jumped in the shower and leaned against the wall, letting the hot water run over my body. Heaven.

I saw Harry brushing his teeth through the steamy glass. I smiled and knocked on the glass. He turned and I waved.

He undressed and walked in.

We kissed sweet and slow. He started kissing down my neck...

'No papi. Not here.. Or anywhere. I'm not in the mood this morning'.

'Ok babe.. I have other things I can do' he said smiling.

Harry's POV

Jennifer not wanting to have sex in the shower, very strange. But she really did look like she was hurting.

I washed her hair, massaging her scalp, making her relax.

I rinsed out the shampoo and washed myself off too.

We got out and she pulled on cut off jean shorts and a loose white T Shirt. I helped her blow dry her hair and she put it into a ponytail and put on some makeup. She was moving kind of slow.

She laid on the bed and hugged my pillow.

I sat down next to her, rubbing her leg. 'Cant you reschedule your meeting babydoll? You seem so sick.'

She stretched and said 'no papi. I'll be fine. You need to go, I'll be just fine. See you later baby, love ya'.

I kissed her forehead and said 'love you too Jenny. See you around dinner time. I'll bring home dinner'.

I kissed her again and reluctantly left.