Reasons

Jens POV

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 3pm. I just slept forever. And I'm naked.. Hmm...

I can hear Harry in the bathroom.

I sit up and slip on my short silk robe and lay back down to check my phone.

Harry walks out in just a pair of boxers. Mmmm he's something else.

He smiled at me and said 'hi Jenny'.

'Hey papi' I say.

He climbed in bed next to me and softly kissed behind my ear, giving me goosies head to toe.

Harry's POV, later that evening

I just get glued to her and catch myself staring. She's so beautiful and everything I could've dreamed of and more.

She was sitting across from me at the kitchen island sketching something.

'Baby'? She interrupted my thoughts again.

'Whats up Jen'? I answered.

'What do you think of kids'? She asked completely nonchalantly.

'Umm'... I was a bit thrown off by that question. 'I have three of them. I love kids. Especially babies. I really want another one actually. Just waiting for the right woman to come around I guess. Why?'

'Oh no reason. I just like to know peoples views on things before we get to serious I suppose. I've been dying for a baby for the last 5 years but being pregnant is dangerous for me. Something happened last time and I guess I would have the normal pregnancy symptoms, the bad ones you know like sickness and aches and pains, but x100. But whatever'.

That made me kinda sad.

I reached over, took her hand and said 'everything happens for a reason baby'.

She smiled back and said 'I know. Sometimes that reason is just hard to accept.'