I need you

Harry's POV

Oh my head. What happened? I'm in the hospital.

In walks an amazingly beautiful lady.

Jens POV

He looks just like the Harry I know but with a few cuts and bruises.

It takes every fiber of my being to now run up and hold him and kiss him. But to him I'm nothing.

'H- Harry..?' I stutter, choking back tears.

'Yeah?' He replies as if nothing is wrong.

'Dont you remember?'

'Who are you?' He says.

That's it. That did me in. I just walked out in tears, running into leah.

Leah's POV

'The doctor told me everything Jennifer. Baby I'm so sorry.' I said quietly

'H..he, Harry leah.. He doesn't know who I am! He's my whole life.. I can't live without him.' She sobbed.

I held her and rubbed her back just letting her cry. 'Honey you're shaking. Breathe baby, don't forget you are almost 5 months pregnant.'

She looked me in the eye and said 'I think I know. I don't care. I need Harry and I don't want to live without him'.

'Jennifer! You have to live! The doctor said he will come back in time!'

'I don't have time!', she yelled, 'I'm gonna have a baby and I need him! I'm engaged to him!'.

After awhile she settled down and went back in there by him. I went in with her and sat in a chair.

He was asleep and she sat on the edge of the bed and took his hand and kissed it.

'I love you Harry' she whispered, wiping a tear away.

He opened his eyes.

'Hi.... What's your name'? He said to her.

'Jennifer Lopez. But you call me Jen.'

'Ok Jen. How do I know you? It bothers me that my memory is gone.'

'Me too. Well... We met about 6 months ago and were very close.'

'Okay. I want to go home'

'Soon enough'.

She glanced at me, her eyes glazed over, ready to cry at any moment.

He looked at her, trying to remember.

'Youre pregnant... Who's the dad.. How far along?' He asked her.

She wiped a tear away and said 'it's complicated. He's not here right now but he promised that he'd never leave me. That nothing could separate us, so he'll be back.'

Tears were running down her face.

I was crying too. Poor thing.

She stood up and said 'I'll come back later' and walked out.

I followed her.

She turned and said 'he promised he'd help me through this. I'm falling apart Leah. I can't do this. I can't lose my reason for living'.