Home

Jens POV

Two days later I was released from the hospital.

We got in the car and of course I couldnt resist sitting in the back with Shay.

That was the most painful, terrifying yet beautiful experience. I'm so excited to just go home.

'Hey mama? Harry said from the drivers seat.

'Yeah baby'?

'Yesterday I found out that I now have custody of the my girls. It goes into affect next month. Would that be ok if they lived with us'?

'Are you crazy? would it be ok? They're my stepdaughters! Of course', I replied.

Georgia is 16, Sara 14 and Charlotte is 12, plus Max and Emme, who are still with my mom for another week. All of a sudden, we have 6 kids!

I am so happy. And tired...

Harrys POV

I got Jen and baby home and helped Jen get upstairs and into bed.

Shay was asleep so I just lifted her out and laid her in her little bed and covered her up with the blanket Leah made.

I got on the bed with Jennifer and laid next to her, wrapping my arms around her. She rested her head on my chest and sighed.

'Oh you..', I whispered. 'Hmm'? she replied.

'Princess, I thought I was gonna lose you. I've never been so afraid in my life. I'm so relieved you're both safe and healthy'.

'Harry... you got me through that. I love you so much more than you'll ever know', she whispered, lightly kissing my neck and snuggling close.

'Uh-oh, check it out', I said, smiling. Shayliene was was waking up.

I went over and picked her up carefuly and kissed her head. I sat down and handed her to Jen and she just laid there looking up at her.

'Mommys pretty isnt she babygirl', I said. Jen laughed and leaned down, giving Shay a kiss and  grabbed Jennifers hair.

After awhile, after Jen nursed her and changed her diaper we were laying on the bed and Shay was sleeping on my chest while Jen rested her head on my shoulder  and had her hand on Shaylienes back.

'Out of all the newborn babies i've seen in my life, shes the smallest. Shes so tiny Jenny', I whispered.

'Shes so adorable. I could watch her sleep all day', she replied.

'We could have another one'... I said, smiling.

'Fuck off..' She said, then laughed. 'Ask me again in a year'.

I kissed her cheek and said 'Oh I will pretty mama... I will'.

I looked down a few minutes later and Jen had fallen asleep on me too.

My two beautiful angels...