Marc

Jens POV

I have been a married woman for one week! I'm so happy everyday living with Harry, he is my dream come true.

We didn't even go on a honeymoon. We spent a fun night in a hotel. he showed me where he grew up, its so different from New York, but now we are home in LA.

I'm at home listening to music and cleaning the house. Harry was off running errands.

The doorbell rang....

I opened it up to find Marc standing there and he just walked in.

'W-what are you doing here' I stuttered.

I tried not to sound weak or scared but I was shaking like a leaf and felt like passing out.

'Why did we get divorced...' He said, and I could tell he'd been drinking.

I took a deep breath and said 'because you abused me thats why, you know why'.

'Oh your're such a worthless piece of crap.. thats why', he hissed as he grabbed my arm, successfully hurting it as he pushed me against the wall.

'GET OFF ME'! I yelled right as Harry walked in.

'You're done here' Harry yelled as he grabed the back of his neck, dragging him to the front door.

He picked him up and threw him out, no joke, just threw him out and followed him up, ripped him up and said 'If you EVER come back here or even look at her wrong I will kill you.. I will. LEAVE HER ALONE BASTARD'.

Marc jumped up and ran away, almost forgetting his car.

Harry watched him drive away then stomped inside and leaned over the counter, still fuming.

I walked over and hugged his back. 

He turned around and I rubbed up and down his chest.

'Calm down Harry. He's gone'.

'But he couldve...'

'Shhh', I cut him off.

I continued, 'You saved me, lets forget it. I love you papi. Let's move on'.

He rubbed my back and said 'I love you too'.

Harrys POV

Later we were in the livingroom and she was sitting on my lap while I unwillingly watched So You Think You Can Dance with her.

I was absentmindedly playing her hair and she turned and said 'Now that you have a choice... Do you want kids'?

I smiled and said 'With you? OF COURSE I do! What kind of question is that! Do you'?

'More than anything. I need a baby Harry'.

'I might be able to help you with that' I laughed.

She just grinned and kissed me.