(Y!M)Anything in the world(GiornoGiovanna)*JoJo's bizarre adventure:VentoAureo*

You had never really met your father. It wasn't because he was a dead beat that didn't care about you, it was quite the contrary. He loved you to death but him being a mafia boss would put you in terrible danger. So at birth you had two identities, Marie Alice Sallustio, who your mother delivered as a still born and then their was you 'a girl born from an underaged woman who was adopted by your mother'.

At the age of eight your father had sent you and your mother out of Italy. He had paid your mother enough to live in the most luxurious suburb of your country, to get the best education and to buy the most expensive clothing on the market.

🐞🐞🐞

"It's a pointless pursuit boss, Mr Sallustio's daughter died at childbirth eighteen years ago" a man argued.
"I don't think so, Sallustio's ex wife left him before the child's birth and when that child died she adopted the child of the woman next to her..." A young man in a royal blue suit said while sitting on a recliner as he flicked a few stray strands of hair out of his face.
"Both were female born on the same day and time, both same weight, Hight, blood type. Coincidence, I think not" he continued.
"But how can you be so sure sir?"
"Why do you think that he's been sending so much money overseas, I don't see it as a very effective way of money laundering"
"Ten years ago his ex left Italy and that's when he started sending all of the money over" he continued.
"But how are we supposed to take her from there to here?" the man asked as he pointed to on the map.
"She's booked five nights at a hotel close by, which means she'll be in Italy"
"So I want you to go and bring her to me... Unharmed, understood?"
"Yes boss"

🐞🐞🐞

On 2005 your eighteen birtday had arrived and boy did your father go all out on costs, a cruise trip all around the Meditation region. It had been amazing. The food, the culture, the experiences. The trip had been a blast.

You had arrived at the docks of Italy, your last stop. Tonight you were supposed be heading to the airport to go home but you had different plans. You were going to stay behind for a few more days to reconnect with your homeland.

You waited for your limousine at the car park, you looked at the time. 10:15pm, they were late. You sighed as you tapped your shoes in announce. A few minutes had passed before the limousine arrived you walked up to the driver's side.
"Your twenty minutes late" you said with irritation in your voice.
"Sorry ma'am, I won't charge you" he apologized as you hopped into the back with your luggage.
"Take me to the Santino hotel please" you said.
"Of course ma'am"

🐞🐞🐞

You poured yourself a glass of wine and looked out the window, you realised that something was wrong. None of these buildings and structures were on the way to the hotel.
"Umm, sir your going the wrong way!" you yelled. you saw the driver window slowly lower. There was two people in the front and the passenger pointed a pistol at you.
"Listen, comply and you won't get hurt" he said as he undid his seat belt and climbed into the back.
"What do you want from me?" You asked as a shiver went down your spine.
"We need you to answer a few questions, Marie Sallustio" he said.

They knew, this was bad. You sat in shock for about a minute or so before you bolted to the door and opened it. A lightheaded feeling began to stir as you looked out, the limousine was probably going at about 60km/h. You looked back at the man who was now holding out his hand towards you.
"Come on, sit back down... Nobody has to get hurt, we just want some answers" he said in a concerned tone. You felt a skull splitting head ache pounding your head and you lost your footing as the world around you fell into an inky abyss as you landed on the tarmac.