Chapter 21 - Deathbringer

"What? How!" I exclaimed. Light looked excited as well. "The ice hadn't killed him yet when we melted the ice around him. He's sleeping."

I highly doubted that. Whenever Mother thought he was doing something innocent, he was secretly guarding her.

"Now where did you go?" Light sighed. "We went after Igloo." I said cautiously.

"I told you not to." Glory sighed. "I guess sneaking away is in your bloodline. That and coming up with smart plans and not telling anyone." I laughed.

"Hey." Light whispered. "Stormchaser's staring at you." My heart fluttered. "What?" I asked.

"Hey, who went with you?" Glory asked.

"Indigo, Stormchaser, and Sahara." I said. "And Cas." Light added. I nodded.

"Where's Cascade now? Tsunami will be so mad if she's hurt." "Looking for Hurricane." Stormchaser said, coming over to us. "Her evil cousin."

Glory shrugged. "As long as she doesn't get hurt." "She might." I pointed out.

"What?" Tsunami asked, coming over to them. "Cascade's gone?"

Queen Glory muttered under her breath.

"Yes. They say she isn't hurt."

"She'd better not be. She's strong, though." Tsunami said. "Uh, the ice is still there. Does that mean you guys failed?"

"Nope." Said Light, flicking her tail. "We killed him, but didn't manage to stop the ice." 

"WHY IS CASCADE GONE, THEN?" Tsunami yelled.

"Hurricane has the earring. She went to find him and get the earring. And bring him here for Indigo to kill." 

"If she fails at that, I won't be surprised. She should just kill him on the spot."