Chapter 32 - Firefly

I think all of the chapters are gonna be 3rd person from now on.

Glory was walking through her forest when she saw someone she knew. It was a NightWing, but she couldn't place where she knew her from. She was clinging to Deathbringer's wing.

As Glory approached, she listened in on their conversation. It wasn't eavesdropping, it was keeping an eye on her subjects.

"Deathbringer..." the female said. Glory was usually good at keeping her temper, but something in the female's flirtatious tone made Glory want to murder her.

She waited to see what Deathbringer would say.

"Go AWAY, Greatness. Glory is the love of my life AND my wife with three of my dragonets. I have never felt anything for you! And do you remember how terrifying she can be?"

Greatness.

Someone is getting murdered tonight.

"Firefly.... just say Daaaarkshiiine." Moaned Shine, sighing.

"Drrrr." Firefly tried. "Siiii."

"Just give up," Laughed Light. "I'm going to win. Right, Firefly?"

"Ligh. LiSi." She grinned. "SIIIII!"

"What is happening?" Shine demanded.

"Lighhhhhh..."

"She's trying to say something..." Light pointed out.

"Stooooo. Storrrrrr. Struuuu." The twins waited in silence.

"Stormshine." Light burst out laughing, whereas Shine looked murderous.

"Light, was that you?" She asked.

"Noooo... maybe..."

"Well, that doesn't count as a word."

"Why not?" Light asked. "Okay, maybe I have a little crush," Darkshine admitted. "But it does not count."

"Fine." Light muttered.

"How is it going with you girls? Did Firefly—?" Asked Deathbringer.

Shine grabbed Light's snout and shoved it into the ground. "Nothing yet."

"Okay." Agreed the king, not caring that she was shoving his other daughter's snout into the carpet. "Umm... I guess I'll be back, I gotta go see Glory... I haven't seen her in 30 minutes."

"Bye!" Shine called, grinning. As soon as she was sure he was gone, she released Light.

"WHAT THE HELL, DARKSHINE!!!"