Chapter 9 - Following Igloo- wait, I'm NOT leaving.

"So, what do you think you got on the quiz?" Asked Indigo. The QUIZ? I can't  think about that right now! "Most likely 0%, or 0/20." I confessed.

"The first answer was that Prudence and the other two NightWings made a plan knowing that Foeslayer would fall in love with Prince Arctic, and the plan was to get animus blood." Dang it.

"The second was that the names were Wharf and Lionfish."

"The third was that Foeslayer got killed by Diamond 40 times before being used for the Diamond Trial."

"The fourth–" "Okay stop! I don't need all the answers, Indigo. I'm exhausted." Ha ha no. I really needed to listen to Igloo's thoughts. But I didn't want Indigo to know that. "Okay FINE. I'm tired too." She said hotly. I sighed.

My hammock rocked back and forth. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. And then I heard the thoughts. It's time. I sat up. If that damn SeaWing didn't come, I'll murder him.

Igloo's thoughts drifted a bit farther away. I hopped off my hammock and followed them until I could see his silhouette at the entrance / exit to Jade Mountain Academy. Uh, NO WAY am I leaving the school at midnight to meet two dragons conspiring something. The sensible part of my brain said. Yes you are. You will be a hero. The other half argued.

I decided to just listen to Igloo's thoughts from here. Is that him? I think I see him. Hurricane. I wonder if I should bribe him. No, I don't have anything good.

Well, I do have one thing. But I'm not giving... His thoughts cut off as he left my range of mind reading. I walked all the way to the exit, as far as I dared. Nothing. Ugh. I wasn't going to leave. Nope. Not gonna happen.

He'll be thinking about it tomorrow. I hoped. I can't go after him right now. 

I returned to my cave, but wasn't able to sleep that night. I was thinking about Igloo and what his plan could be.