Chapter 31 - Going Home

(About 1 week time skip)

"So... we go home?" Sahara asked.

"Yeah." Rose sighed. Her tail was twined so tightly with Copper's that it was going pale.

There were 12 dragonets waiting for their parents. Light and I, obviously.

Rose and Copper. Indigo and Cascade. Ash and his two siblings. Sahara. Stormchaser. Alligator.

Sahara was going with Sunny, as she didn't really have a family on Pyrrhia. Alligator's bigwings, Stalagmite, was visible in the distance. Stormchaser, Light, Rose and I were all going to the Rainforest. Indigo was waiting for Kinkajou, Copper was going home, Ash was going with Clay, and Cas was waiting for Tsunami.

"I'll miss you all, but Light and Ash the most." Cascade sighed.

Stormchaser grinned. "I'll be close to Rose, Light and Shine."

Just then, Copper's father landed next to him. "Bye Rose! Bye Alligator! Bye Sahara!" He called, and then he was whisked away. Rose stared after him.

Glory and Deathbringer arrived soon after, a baby dragonet in Glory's talons. They landed next to me and Light, and I picked up Firefly. The idea of having a younger sister had never occurred to me. Technically, I was now the middle child.

"Are you guys ready to go?" She asked. She gave Stormchaser a strange look, and her eyes flickered to the other Dragonets of Destiny.

I nodded, waving to Cascade, Alligator, and Ash. Then my family, Rose, Stormchaser, and I all flew back to the Rainforest.