Chapter 37 - The Dragon (Part 1)

Qibli's breathing was shallow. He did know who this visitor was. In fact, he had met her on the worst day of his life.

"Maybe we should... stop." Moon panted. Qibli immediately felt bad; the flight to Pantala was long, and Moon wasn't made for flying long distances.

"Yeah, of course." Qibli said, and all of the dragons flying veered off to an island, having heard this.

They crash-landed, and Moon pulled Qibli aside. "I need to talk to you."

"Talk away." Qibli grinned at her. "I don't think I deserve someone like you." She said simply.

Qibli felt like a hole had been punched through his stomach.

"What?!?" He asked, before he could stop himself.

"I don't think someone as amazing as you could deserve someone as... well, as useless as me. And I can never give you as much love that you deserve."

After that depressing talk, two of the SilkWings in the Chrysalis came up to them. One was Adonis, who had been most loyal to Wasp until she joined the Chrysalis. The other was June, who ferociously hated all HiveWings, Wasp especially.

"Qibli, I'm sorry for bringing June to you," Adonis began. "But she has a plan."

"What is it?" Moon asked curiously. June explained, "You two, plus Adonis, Heath, Comet and Sphinx, the least suspicious SilkWing, and obviously more if you can think of them, can go into the Hives. We can maybe gain some HiveWing allies. The LeafWings can go into the Poison Jungle and do the same." Qibli nodded.

"And then we can kill Wasp!" Added June happily.

So they continued to Pantala, and Qibli, Moon, and all of the SilkWings mentioned went straight to Wasp Hive.

Wasp welcomed the visitors, as Moon looked like Clearsight and Qibli was with her. Her servants led them to rooms. The servants were two HiveWings named Black Widow and Honeycomb.

The next day, Moon and Qibli (who were still slightly sad about the breakup, but understood it to be necessary) made their first ally.