Chapter 27 - Random stuff

"ROSE!" I shrieked, tackling her in a hug. "We though you DIED." Explained Indigo, hugging her.

"I'm really feeling the love." Said Copper sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah. You're alive too." I said, laughing. Alligator and Copper smiled.

"We have to go back to the sleeping caves now. They need to count us." Light told us. "But then you are in your winglet caves. Qibli is your new teacher."

"Oh no! What happened to Sunny? She's okay, right?" Rose asked.

"She's dead." I explained, tears in my eyes all over again as I relived Sunny's death.

We all went back to our sleeping caves. Soon enough, Starflight soon came by saying, "Who is it?"

It was necessary he hear both of our voices, so we both answered.

"Shine, or Darkshine." I said.

"Indigo!" Indigo shouted. We then proceeded to change our voices and yell random names. Starflight groaned and left our cave.

"Wow, Indigo, do your Rose impression again."

"Hi." I jumped, thinking it was Rose, but it was really just Indigo.

"Well, I wanna go see Sahara  and Rose." I said, smiling at the thought of my friend.

"Yeah, I'm lonely now." Agreed Indigo, standing up.

"Oh, by the way..." I blushed. "I have a crush."

"OH MY GOSH. Who?" Indigo shouted.  "I'm not telling you." I said, grinning. It was weird that she hadn't known already, because I thought it was obvious.

We flew straight down the hallway, to the Silver Cave, as Starflight had called it. Sure enough, Qibli was already there.

"Hey guys." He greeted. Rose and Sahara and Copper were already there. Copper sat in between Rose and Qibli, and they were talking quietly.

Sahara looked like she might burst. She was tomato red and obviously trying not to laugh.

I sat next to her, and she whispered, "Rosebud got a boyfriend."

I whispered the same thing to Indigo, and she giggled softly. Rose laughed too, which led me to think she knew what we were whispering.

Alligator walked in, followed by Stormchaser.

"So, this is your new NightWing." Qibli started.

"Why do we need a NightWing?" Alligator complained.

"Well, PROBABLY because every single problem here is caused by IceWings." Indigo retorted.

"Why do you care if there's another NightWing?" Asked Rose in confusion.

Indigo smirked. "He doesn't want competition for Shiiiiiiine!"

"EW!" I shouted. "No." I glanced quickly at Stormchaser, and saw him looking slightly horrified and disgusted.

"Umm, NO." Sahara declared.

"Darkshine has to end up with Stormchaser." Qibli agreed. "STORMSHINE FOR FREAKING LIFE!" Yelled Indigo.

I blushed, but I'm pretty sure nobody noticed because my scales were so red. "What-"

"I AM CONFUSION." Declared Rose