Twice Sana; Birthday special

Requested: no
Type: fluff
December 29, 2018 (Korea)
December 28, 2018 (Some where in North America)
Happy birthday Sana.

*******************************

Today was a special day for Sana. Not because she was born on this day, but something else also happened today.

Sana was in a relationship and of course you had a crush on her, but she didn't pick you, since you were "too late" but now she's in her locked up room, crying over her ex.

You wanted to comfort her, since it is her birthday but that jackass had to cheat on her with some other girl last night and ruin everything planned the day after.

As her friend that will always support her, you tried to get revenge on the jackass but Sana suggested to not do that but since you were always on her side, you didn't, though you planned to make the jackass get what he deserves.

Right now you're cooking a special breakfast for Sana, just to at least lighten her mood with the delicious taste of your cooking, taking her mind off negative thoughts so she can celebrate what's clearly important. Her birthday.

"Why does that asshole had to cheat on her, the night before her birthday." You angrily mumbled.

Turns out, the situation of right now didn't let Sana's cheerful self out, making the members not participate her birthday because of Sana's request for them not to which really made the members down, but slightly perturbed.

"Hope the fans torture him." You blurted out.

You continue cooking while making savage comments about Sana's ex.

You were finally done cooking Sana's special breakfast, calling her down to eat.

Sana finally came down, wearing a oversized white t-shirt, and very short, shorts that was covered by the t-shirt.

Sana looked like she was crying for hours, noticing her hair was terribly messed up, and her dark round circles that was noticeable around her eyes along with some red around that area.

You felt pity for Sana, wishing that she gave the permission to kick her ex's ass for cheating but she didn't sadly which made you wonder why she didn't let you. Was because she had some love left for him? Or does she want no trouble around him?

The question turns into a scenario, thinking of multiple outcomes that all involves kicking ass, satisfying you by the thought of getting revenge.

"Good morning.." Sana said, pessimistically.

"Good morning, Sana." You said, in a opposite tone.

You grabbed a plate, serving Sana your cooking that has a delightful smell that lingers around the home of hers.

You were roomates with Sana, because you didn't really know where to stay when you finished your schooling, so Sana took you in to not only benefit her but the two of you together.

"This is really good, Y/N." Sana faced you, with widened eyes.

"I cooked it for you, so you can at least take your mind off things." I smiled.

"You're like the best friend I ever had." Your heart cracked a little, when she just friend zoned you.

"Yeah, that's great." You said while rubbing the back of your neck, a habit you always had when you're feeling gloomy or betrayed.

While you two were engaged in small talk, an abrupt knock interrupted the conversation.

Sana beaten you to the door, opening it without thinking.

Turns out it was the jackass himself, apologising and asking for a second chance, holding a bouquet of flowers as an apologetic act.

"I just don't get why you're here, aren't you suppose to stay with the girl you cheated me with?" Sana asked, in a sassy tone.

"It was a one night stand." The ex spoke.

"So what, you just called some chic over and had a one night stand, behind my back." Sana crossed her arms.

"Look, I'm sorry okay?" Jackass handed over the flowers but Sana pushed it back to his chest.

"I'm not accepting that." Sana pointed.

"But at least give me another chance." The ex pleaded.

"What will you say if I already have some one?" This sparked ypur curiosity.

"Who? Who is the guy you chose over me?" The ex asked, with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Want me to show you?" Suddenly, you were grabbed by the collar and felt a pair of lips crashed into yours, becoming a quick but passionate kiss.

"Is.. this the guy?" The ex asked faintly.

"Yes, indeed he is so now fuck off." Sana slammed the door shut.

You were in a state of shock and happiness, that Sana just literally friend zoned you a moment ago, then initiating a relationship with me after.

"So I'm officially yours now?" You asked.

"Yes, you are." Sana went up to your lips, this time going slow and lovingly with you under her influence.

I had to reupload this, so this was made and published on Sana's birthday but wattpad is a freaking bitch and decided to double my chapters.

847 words