Twice Dahyun; clingy

Requested: nooo
Type: very fluffy
______________________________________

Ever since Dahyun got back from Japan, with her members, she has been really clingy. I don't know why, but it might have been because we haven't seen each other for weeks.

Right now, Dahyun is on break for two months, so there will be times where we can cuddle and hang out, although I've been really busy with work. The job I have is practically office work, I have to handle the financial part of the company and assist my boss in some things, like errands, getting her coffee, and stuff like that.

Also sometimes I have to work from home, and that has been happening a lot lately, because of the renovations at the workplace.

"Y/n, why can't you take a break now and work more later?" Dahyun whined.

"I can't do that, Dahyun. This is important." I said as I continue to calculate the company's bills and debts.

Dahyun pouted,"please, y/n? We haven't seen each other for awhile and I want personal time with you."

"Later." I uttered.

Dahyun began sulking, and made her way to your shared bed. She fell on to the bed, embracing the soft pillows that was laid out on the comfortable bed.

"Does Y/n even love me anymore?" Dahyun muttered.

fortunately, you heard what Dahyun said and it made you regret what said to her earlier.

You sighed, "work can wait, but not my adorable girlfriend." You walked over to the bed, where Dahyun laid.

Dahyun turned over to face you, and what you saw shocked you.

Dahyun was crying silently, you quickly went over to her and embraced her.

"I'm sorry, I should've payed more attention to you." I pulled her closer.

Dahyun hugged back, wrapping her arms around your back, "I missed you.."

You pulled away to plant a kiss on to her forehead, which led you to shower her with quick kisses on her face, although Dahyun was enjoying it since you were giving her the attention she needed.

"Stop, you're tickling me!" She giggled, as I kissed her ticklish spot on her neck, along with tickling her at the sides.

You two continued to laugh and giggle as the night went on, until you two felt tired after literally hours of tickling, so you two fell into each other's arms with entangled legs, basically cuddling, and drifted off to sleep.

Fast forward to the morning, you woke up by the sound of your phone ringing, you reached for it and looked at the id caller. It was your boss, then you glanced at the digital clock beside you on the desk. It was passed nine and I have to be at work by eight, which explains why my boss was calling me.

"Y/n, where are you? You're not at your office." your boss asked over the phone.

"Um, I was actual–" you were cut off by Dahyun taking your phone away.

"Hello, Ms. Park. I would like to inform you that my lovely girlfriend/boyfriend can't come to work, if that's okay." Dahyun spoke.

"O-oh, how come?"

"It's because we haven't seen each other for a long time and I would like some personal time with her/him. (that's like the dumbest excuse I've ever wrote)"

"Right, you're the popular twice member Dahyun, am I mistaken?" Your boss asked.

"Yes, i am" Dahyun replied.

You heard your boss sigh, "y/n is the most efficient employee here, but looks like I need to give him/her up. I'll give Y/n a vacation worth three weeks, have fun you love birds!" Your boss ended the call.

You laughed loudly at Dahyun, "what was that for?"

"It's because I want time with you." Dahyun smiled brightly.

"You're so clingy, it's adorable"

636 words