Red Velvet Seulgi; Sweet lies

Neutral
Angst
Not requested
Man, I should really do more fluffy stories

_______________________________________

It was a lonely and sleepless night. I was in my bedroom that was shared with my girlfriend, Seulgi which she is always out somewhere in the city with her friends and comes back reeking of alcohol.

I'm always sleeping alone on our shared bed, but the only thing that keeps me company is my beloved stuffed bear Seulgi won for me.

Her scent was still on the bear until this day, it was the only thing that reminds me of Seulgi when I'm alone.

I held the stuffed bear tight and with tears streaming down my face, "why do you always come home like this?"

Suddenly I heard knocks on my apartment door then some muffled voices that seem to be arguing with each other.

I quickly wipe my tears away and made my way to the door.

I opened it and I was met with my drunk girlfriend, along with her friends, "hey, Y/n we're here to drop off Seulgi and she drank way too much, so you might want to prepare a couple of painkillers and lots of soup."

"Right.." I sighed, "also, we're sorry that you have to deal with this every night. It's just, Seulgi is under lots of stress because of work and this is kind of how she deals with it." Her friend explains.

"I understand.. as long she's not flirting with any one while drinking." Her two friends chuckle awkwardly.

"Anyways, we'll get going." They quickly left while leaving my drunk girlfriend in my arms doing some weird shit with her hands.

"Come on now, Seulgi. Let's get you to bed." I carried her to our bedroom and placed her on the comfortable mattress.

"Y/n~, I really love you~" I sighed.

If you did, then why don't we spend more time together other than drinking and leaving me at home?

I removed Seulgi's black leather jacket, then cupped her red cheeks, "I need to remove your clothes, so you can have new fresh ones, okay?"

"What?? Can't I just sleep in these clothes?" She slurred.

"No, you can't. It reeks of alcohol and it doesn't smell good, so I have to take it off."

"Fine, at least it's you." I blushed a little, then I held the hem of her grey shirt.

I was a little hesitant to pull it off since it's been awhile that I seen her almost naked but I did it anyways, but in a quick pace.

I pulled the cloth over Seulgi's head, then went over to our wardrobe to find her a new t-shirt.

"You have a nice ass, you know that right, Y/n?" She abruptly spoke.

"W-what?" I turned around, facing Seulgi with her new t-shirt with a red and pinkish colour painted over my face.

"It's looks nice and firm, also plu—" I covered her mouth with my hand.

"I don't want to hear any details, now put on this shirt while I search for your pants." I threw the shirt at Seulgi's face.

After 10 exhausting minutes of trying to get Seulgi in comfortable attire, we finally rest on our bed in each others arms.

"You're cute, Y/n"

"How many times are you going to compliment me?"

"Probably a lot." Seulgi snuggles in closer to my chest.