Twice Imagine; if they were your girlfriend

Too lazy to get the individual pictures on this one.
Requested: no ;-;
Type: fluff

   ----------------------------------------------------

Nayeon.

- your precious cute bunny.

- she is quite possesive when she's jealous but overall she is a really beautiful and possibly the perfect girlfriend you would ever have.

- a lot of skinship and PDA

- Nayeon could be really self confident but sometimes she would ask you how beautiful she is.

- loves being complimented by you.

- whines her way out of trouble, since you give in easily to ger cute side.

- when she's exhausted from her work, you usually would let her drift off to sleep, skipping dinner but giving her a complete breakfast.

- you would be like the parent of the relationship until Nayeon suddenly takes over.

- she really cares about you, so much that she would get you something really expensive.

- but really, the only thing you would wish for is Nayeon being with you until one of you dies.

Jeongyeon

- teases you 24/7

- but loves you 24/7

- would make you desserts, making you go to the dentist all the time.

- not the type of person to tell you directly that she loves you but gives you affection at random times like kissing your shoulder while watching a horror movie.

- will beat your ass if she doesn't see the house clean by the time she comes back from work.

- chasing each other all day long, just to get revenge for pranking.

- you would help her to prank her members sometimes, but you're most afraid of jihyo, pinching your ear and beating your ass.

- Jeongyeon would sulk a little, after seeing you with some other girl.

Momo

- the dominant one of the relationship

- but sometimes you would be stubborn and she would give you some type of punishment, like smacking you with a broom.

- she's probably the reason why you gone broke, because she keeps asking  you to buy jokbal for her.

- some PDA but most of skin ship moments are private.

- a loving girlfriend but sometimes perverted.

- "y/nnnn i need you..😏

- "to help me cook!!"

- moments where you would question if she's okay or not.

- "hey babe, are you okay?" You say.

- momo.exe has stopped working.

Sana

- Sana would be the end of your life if she tried to do something on you.

- it's impossible to say no to her, unless you're the type of person to break people's hearts.

- you're always cautious around her, because of her clumsiness so you have to watch over her, every now and then.

- PDA everywhere

- everytime she tries to flirt with her members while you around, you would try not to pay attention to it but ending up leaving the dorm first.

- "Y/N, where are going?"