Blackpink Rosé; music partners

Requested: fucking finally I got one.
Type fluff, some funny scenes.
Animeobsessed9738 requested this.
(She's my friend btw)

---------------------------------------------------

It was a normal highschool day, with you practicing your piano skills in the music room, on the third floor of your highschool while your next class was on the same floor, luckily.

You loved the sound of the piano when it plays the right keys, on the right time of the song you memorized, in which led you to meet the skilled but beautiful and popular guitarist of the school.

The Australian girl; Rosé.

You were astonished by the chances but you weren't really interested in looking or drooling over girls but Rosé was different.

She wasn't trying to be popular, she wasn't thriving for pride, it was like it was a mistake.

She never wanted to be popular bur now she is and she's afraid about it. She was scared of disappointing others because of one mistake in her performance, she was scared that she would be labeled as stupid for getting a low test score... She was afraid of letting people down.

She wants to be perfect so her heart wouldn't get hurt in the way, she wants to seal her feelings away deep inside, just to not go through painful emotional experiences.

But all you can see was she was perfect in every way possible.

You admitted that you may have some type of feelings towards her, like any guy would but it wasn't for praising her beauty, in fact it was admiration for her guitar skills and how intelligent she is.

You like her because of what she holds inside, her feelings, her personality. You just want to see more of that but it was pain when she hid it away.

The sound of the piano drifted you away from reality, focusing on the true beauty of the music.

You glide your fingers, pressing keys that mix in one another, following many more perfect sounding keys of music that you ever touched.

You bobbed your head, by the beat if the music.

"Nice piano skills." A voice abruptly said, making you stop your fingers while being frozen in place.

A person has witnessed your piano playing, which you never wanted anyone to notice.

You didn't want to be watched, you didn't want to be chased down like Rosé, a person rained with praises.

You slowly turn your head towards, where you heard the voice from.

You were shocked by what you saw, you had to blink multiple times to check if it was reality hitting you again.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone, I promise." Rosé gave a smile that was brighter than my future.

You tried to say something but you immediately pressed your lips together, as your mind went blank.

"You're a really good pianist." Rosé made her way to you, slowly.

You couldn't say anything, not only 'cause you're head couldn't process anything fast enough, but the fact the person you admired is infront of you made you be filled with happiness.

"Just to let you know that we're going to perform together; y'know a duet." Rose said; gazing down on the floor, clearly slightly embarrassed.

"W-we are?" You managed to say.