Twice Jeongyeon; a soul in plain sight

Requested by: Fraxie7
Fluff?
Male
_______________________________________

It was breezy cold day of October, the month of fall in the city of Seoul. Everything was a fine boring day and it was always like that every single day.

Nothing exciting happens in my life except for those times when I get coffee from my favourite cafe down the street every three hours along with feeling the comfort of my couch.

Nothing except for those two things brings me joy in my life which kind of sucks since it basically shows how lonely I am.

With no lover and barely any friends in my life it makes it plain, which can be perfect at times but sometimes it can be disappointing to think about.

I walk through the crowds of people with my bag over my shoulder and the delicious smell of my coffee in the morning hours.

I drink with a satisfied look plastering all over my face within the sea of unhappy people walking past me.

I reach the bus, the only transportation I can ever afford with this pathetic job of mine.

As I reach the company building which is going to close down in a couple of days because of the lack of sales we've been getting unless a huge miracle happens and we somehow get rich.

I heave a heavy sigh, "here we go, another boring day in the office." I walk into the clear automatic doors of the building and went towards the secretary's desk.

"Hello, I work here and I need my work tag." I spoke.

"First and last name?" The female asks.

"Y/n Kim." I wait for the secretary to hand over my work tag once she found my name in the system.

"Here you go." I take the work tag and wore it over my neck, then I proceeded to go to the elevator.

I pressed fifth button then waited for the door to be closed. As the elevator doors almost closed it stopped when a human hand slipped through.

The door retracted to let the person in. Turns out it was a female who seem to be a person who is very up top of the company based on her looks.

"What floor?" I bluntly ask.

"The tenth floor." She spoke in a serious tone.

This lady probably have some morning mood swings or something

I pressed the button and sipped my coffee I got from the cafe. We stand there awkwardly beside each other.

I scanned her visuals from the side, and I can swear to you that I'm not a creep, it's just that I like guessing people's traits through their looks.

A pretty small figure but a bit taller than other females around here. A very serious expression and some skin showing around her chest area.
It seems like she doesn't give a crap about her job.

I look away from the female and began to dwell on some random thoughts.

She seems to be way too young to be a director of this company and I haven't even seen her before

I sneak in another glance to the female next to me but we made eye contact which made us quickly look away from each other.

She's pretty

I tried to hide the hot sensation rising up to my cheeks by looking the opposite way and the young female beside me did the same.