Twice Nayeon; nerdy slave

Requested: can you guess? (No)
Type: fluff and angst?

---------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright sunny, school day which was perfect for you but for some reason you began to be irritated by the hour.

Wanna know why? Well our buddy  Y/n has got himself in a situation where he's a servant with advantages, which the boys at his school is really jealous of.

Y/n is a servant of the most popular girl in school, Nayeon.

Boys would kill for this position but somehow it landed on to you and you did not like it at all.

You didn't like being the center of attention, you didn't enjoy the time with Nayeon because she's just ordering you around! Making you run errands for her, doing her homework, and such.

It was hell for you, that's why you didn't get why boys would want to go through this type of treatment. Are they brainwashed? Are they mentally broken?

After Nayeon announced this, many students sneered and made many rude remarks but Nayeon always defended you by responding to them but that didn't change your opinion about her.

She would defend you but act the same way after.

You didn't understand her, making you grow a heavy grudge against her.

You pushed through the halls that was packed with students, ending up brushing shoulders with the infamous bully.

"Hey, it's the kid who stole the prettiest girl in school." He said intimidatingly.

His name is Kim Seungwin (made up).

He is an Ex of Nayeon, because he cheated on her with a 'better girl' which made Nayeon obviously heart broken and broke up, but his dumbass didn't back down.

He still fought to get her back but he got unreasonably angry at me for being her servant; now he's just targeting me.

"I don't have time for this." I groaned.

"Oh? So now you're finally stepping up?" Seungwin scoffed.

I furrowed my eyebrows, tapping my foot impatiently.

"I don't care about you or what you're going to do to me, but I just want to go." I spoke.

"Is that supposed to scare me?" Seungwin walked slowly towards me.

I stuck my feet in place, not showing any fear or any movement.

"You don't sca–"

"Seungwin! Can you just deal with it already? You cheated on me but you're blaming it on y/n? This is part of the reason why I broke up with you, you're so stupid!" Nayeon called out.

The students gasped, astonished of Nayeon's statement but it didn't surprise me much; she would probably do the same thing for what I know.

My day is just getting worse and worse by the minute.

I sighed, then walked towards Nayeon's side with a irritated expression painted over my face.

"Can we just go now?" I whispered.

Nayeon sighed, glaring at Seungwin for such acts.

"Seungwin, you cannot go near y/n or me every again, got that? Or else I'll send my friends to go after you." Nayeon threatened.

Nayeon laced her arms around mine, linking them together which I was shocked from, since she does this rarely; she usually pile books on to my arms but this time she's empty handed.