Twice chaeyoung; hot

Requested: no
Type: fluff

_______________________________________

It's been a long day of work, and with the scorching sun rays burning on to my back makes it a lot worse.

It was summer here in korea, and with the hot weather present there would be a lot of clothes that are drenched with sweat, well mostly my clothes since I work as a construction worker, but anyways since that was a problem, I found a solution for it.

To save money and all that, I decided that I would be mostly shirtless but my roomate, who's a female has a problem with it.

"I just can't stand your hot muscles and your abs in this household!" My roomate complained.

"But it's so hot here!" I argued.

"Well wear a tank top! I can't focus on my idol work with you walking round shirtless!" She bluntly explained.

You chuckled a little, making your roomate wonder. "Why are you laughing?"

"Are you serious Chaeyoung? You can't focus on writing songs while I'm around you, shirtless?" With that comment, you made Chaeyoung blush.

"I-its j-just-" I cut her off.

"Is it because I'm too hot for you to handle?" You mischievously smirked.

Chaeyoung looked away in embarrassment, but eventually nodded at my answer.

I quietly sighed. "Chaeyoung you're such a baby." I walked over to her, giving her quick pats on her head, then headed over to my room to change into a tanktop.

Chaeyoung went over to the small kitchen to make a cold smoothie for both of us.

After I changed into my tank top I headed over to the corner of my room and found a basket, filled with my dirty clothes that are drenched in sweat.

"I should do the laundry.."

As I did the dirty laundry, I saw Chaeyoung cutting strawberries and putting them into a blender.

Time skip

"Chaeyoung please, let me remove my tank top." I pleaded as the scorching sun rays hit my skin.

"No."

"But you're just wearing a bra!"

"It's a sports bra, y/n" Chaeyoung corrected.

I lay my head down onto the couch, suffering silently because of the hot sun rays.

You layed still while thinking about something, then you proceed to take off your tank top, even though Chaeyoung didn't let you, but is there anything restraining you from disobeying anyone? Well of course not.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Chaeyoung glanced over to your direction.

"That's better." You moaned (not in a dirty way.)

"Y/n, what did I tell you?" Chaeyoung frustratingly said.

"Who cares, I'm two years older than you."

You laid there on the couch, feeling the faint breeze that came from the open balcony door.

"Dammit Y/n, why do you have to be this way."  Chaeyoung walked over to you, and unexpectedly she straddled on to your lap.

"C-chaeyoung?" She pressed her finger on to your lips, making you quiet and vulnerable.

"You maybe older than me, but you're still childish." Chaeyoung whispered into your ear.

"But because of that it makes me top." She smirked.

And that's where I'm going to end it folks.

525 words