Chapter 5

Salaam
So Emm...things are getting a little deep now. From the way things are going, I can't tell if this book will be a long one or short one. It all depends though.
Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter.

**************************************************************************************************

"Are you sure you won't change your mind about going?" Naima all but pleaded. Tawfiq smiled at her feeble attempt to change his mind.

"I'm doing this for you and Karim. " Tawfiq looked at Karim who was running around the park with a few other kids.

They had decided to go to the park with Karim on Saturday.

"You know if it was left to me, I would never go back. But I want you, us to have a peaceful life without always looking over our shoulders. If there was another way to solve the issue other than going there I would have done that. but as it remains there isn't." Tawfiq explained to her.

"Fine." Naima grumbled and folded her hands. She looked away from Tawfiq and frowned.

"Are you angry?" Tawfiq asked with a small smile.

"Oh noo. I'm not. I'm perfectly okay." Naima stated.

"Habiba, I think I can tell when you are happy or not." Tawfiq sighed.

"Well you don't expect me to be happy. You are leaving for only God knows how long. You don't expect me to be smiling wide about it. Karim is going to miss you." Naima furrowed her eyebrows.

"Blame it on the child, Habiba." Tawfiq chuckled and moved closer to Naima. he moved his hand closer to her face and tucked a stray hair into her hijab.

"Thank you." Naima's face heated up.

Tawfig just nodded once and smiled as he stared straight at her not even blinking.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Naima gave him a face.

"Nothing. Just admiring how beautiful you are. How can you be so pretty? You should be illegal." Tawfiq smiled fully showing of his perfect white teeth.

"Well you ain't bad yourself." Naima stated but inside she was feeling all hype with the simple complement Tawfiq gave her.

"I hope our daughter looks just like you. Even though I will have to be chasing boys away from her. It will be worthwhile. A mini Naima." Tawfiq's eyes glowed just at the simple thought of having a daughter.

"What shows we will have another child and especially having a daughter?" Naima gave him a questioning look.

"I have hope. Everything is possible. Especially having a child. It's pretty simple. When Tawfiq and Naima love each other very much and they live......mmmm....mmmm" Tawfiq mumbled, he was cut off by Naima who placed her hands on his mouth.
She looked at him wide eyed.

"I know the process. You don't need to explain it to me every time it comes up... Ewww.... What was that for?" Naima exclaimed. Tawfiq had licked her palm to get her to remove her hand. She wiped her hand on his shirt. Everytime he did that she'd wipe her hand on him...deja vu

"You didn't show any signs of removing your hand anytime soon. So I had to persuade you." Tawfiq shrugged.

Naima fell silent for a few minutes and Tawfiq started to wonder why only for fresh tears to fall from her eyes. Naima didn't know why she was crying and she couldn't stop it too.

Tawfiq didn't know what was wrong so he just pulled her to himself and hugged her tightly.

"Don't cry. Please don't cry anymore. Every time you cry I feel like I'm at fault. That I'm not keeping to my promise of not letting you cry anymore. So please, don't cry anymore." Tawfiq pleaded.