Chapter 30

Salaam.
Chapter 30🙃🕺... Amazing right. Masha Allah 🤲... Sad news... I got 13 more days to go to school again so yhhh🙃🙃....
I do really hope I get to finish the book though.
Anyways let's not keep the story holding.
Here it is guy's...
Drum roll☺️☺️🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
Chapter 30

______________________________________

"I want to sleep." He grumbled like a baby.
Farhana just laughed at him. After his breakdown, Farhana had found him on the floor with spots of blood everywhere. At first, she panicked due to the way the room had been turned upside down but she realized he had just hurt his hand and nothing else.

She was supposed to just come and say goodbye to him but she ended up staying longer than needed.

"You should go. I don't want to keep you away from your husband. I can't believe you are married already. " He smiled a little.

"I know right? Anyway, he can wait. Are you going to be fine? I can tell Jalil to take the lead...."

"No.... No. I will be fine. I'm a big boy. I can handle myself."

"You sure?" She looked at him wearily and looked around him to state her point.

"I just got a little angry but I'm fine now." He smiled at her.

"Wooww. If this is what happens when you are a little bit angry... I'm not sure we can handle you fully angry." She joked and they both laughed.

"I'm going to miss you, Tawfiq. So much." She pouted sadly and he shook his head at her.

"Of course you will. I'm the most amazing brother you could ever have." She glared at him.

"Visit, okay?" He told her.

"Anytime I get I will visit. Wallahi." She promised sincerely.

"That's good. I will visit you as much as I can. But not so much that Jalil will get jealous." Tawfiq grinned.

"Idiot." She chuckled.

"You love me." Tawfiq said proudly in return.

"You are lucky I do."
"Let me tell Jalil I'm ready." Farhana took out her phone to text Jalil only for breaking news to pop up. Her eyes widened. What on God's green Earth?

Old flames being ignited? His royal highness Sheikh Tawfiq spotted with a smile with son and wife of the Emir of  Sharjah.

Oh yhh fun fact.... Hamid had taken over as emir of his city already. Tawfiq didn't really care about it.

" What's wrong?" Tawfiq asked with concern.
Farhana quickly placed her phone back.

"Ummm.. Nothing?" She got up from the living room couch.

"Farhana?" He said warningly.

"It's  really nothing. Just some stuff on the internet." She said subtly.

"What stuff?" He asked again.

"Just random stuff... About.... people..."

"What people? Just say it." He sighed.

"Fine! Take." She dropped the phone in his hands for him to read it.

After reading over it like 4 times he looked up.
"How did paparazzi get in the palace?" He simply asked.

"I'm not sure it's them. They really don't get near here. It must be one of the guests." She replied sadly.

"I'm so sorry, Tawfiq. You only went outside because of me."