Chapter 37

Salaam.
So Tawfiq has a hunch about Naima's location... Yipeeee..
😂🙂🙂
I miss Taima... Or Nafiq😂😂💔... I suck at ship names 😴😂
Anyways let's get on with it then. No time to waste.

************************************

Tawfiq had to go back. He had to make sure what his father found out was true.

Now everyone was sure that Naima was alive or at least they hoped so. For all they know, she could have died somewhere else but they were thinking positively.

They were just confused now. If she was alive why not tell anyone? Why hide? Did she lose her memory or something? Because most of the movies around now it would appear that she had lost her memories otherwise she would have contacted them at least.

But either way. How on Earth did she get to the UK? As far as Tawfiq was concerned she didn't have any family in the UK.

Was Karim with him? Was he okay? Did they think he was dead? Maybe that's why they hadn't contacted them...... Nahhh... His face was everywhere. Naima wouldn't miss it especially when she knew he was a prince already.

All these theories embedded in his head and he groaned in annoyance. Everything was too complicated now.

He badly wanted to go to the UK straight away but let's be realistic. He didn't even have any idea where to start from. He couldn't just go knocking on every door looking for her. He tightly held onto the hope that she might be alive. That she had a reason why she disappeared.

The plane ride was just annoyingly long. It felt like they were never going to get to the Emirates. Habiba was fast asleep. At least she could. Since Tawfiq found out about everything, he hadn't slept for more than 2 hours.

The nightmares had started again and he'd wake up hyperventilating. His breathing would quicken and his heart rate will spike. If he found out that she wasn't really alive that everything was a coincidence......
Let's just say.... The first time didn't go well... So what do you think about a second time?

He just wanted to get off the damn plane already.

~

"Right there. Around here. It was on for a few seconds and just went off. I didn't catch the specific location though." Tawfiq looked at the iPad his father was holding.

It showed the map of the world and he was showing him where he saw the red dot which represented the pen.

" Seriously, dad. I don't know if I should be angry or happy about this." Tawfiq exhaled. He just found out that he was being tracked the whole time.

"You have known my whereabouts the whole time. But somehow now it's helping me find Naima.. If it's really her though." Tawfiq stared at his dad.

"I knew where you were but I didn't interfere, did I? I just had to make sure that you were okay and alive." Mohammed shrugged. He glanced at Tawfiq for the first time since he arrived. He looked almost.... dead....

"Last I checked, it was Naima who was supposed to be dead, not you. You haven't been sleeping. You need to rest. Everything is taking a toll on you." Mohammed pointed out.

Tawfiq knew that he needed to rest but he really couldn't sleep anymore and he had a lot of work to do already since he wasn't around for a while. He was drained but everything was important now. He had so much stuff to do. Especially finding Naima, which was more complicated than he thought.

"I can't afford it. I have so much to do, dad. I have a meeting in Oman tomorrow. I have to go to Fujaira right after that and I also have to find my wife and son. So, no dad. I really can't rest now." Tawfiq complained.