Part 53 - Why should boys have all the fun?! (Part 1)

***Arush's P.O.V***

I blinked in confusion at the sight of the woman who'd been haunting my every breath, every moment of the past ten days. Her long hair was tied in some sort of a bun with a few stray strands of that beautiful hair falling all over her forehead, and though she looked exhausted, the love and adoration for me was unmistakable in her eyes.

Smiling shyly at me and fidgeting with her fingers, Sahana blinked at me, as though waiting for me to probably speak up. This was no dream - her exhausted eyes and her beautiful hair in a bun?! And she's wearing another of her hogwarts-themed pajamas.

If it were my dream she'd not be looking tired and she'd be in my arms by now, her long hair would be flowing freely about her and she wouldn't be looking so nervous either!

Still, I walked towards her in slow measured steps and stopped in front of her, my gaze stuck on her's. Slowly moving my right hand forward, I cupped her face, and my breath hitched in my throat when I felt her warm soft skin under my fingers.

Still cupping her face with one hand, and my heart hammering against my rib cage because OH-MY-GOD-MY-GIRL-WAS-HERE, I put my free hand around her waist and pulled her closer, till she literally crushed in my arms. I couldn't help but smile in triumph as her face slowly grew hotter and hotter and redder and redder under my touch, and unable to hold myself back any longer, I pulled her to myself completely, putting both my arms around her.

This is where she belong - right in my arms, to be mine for ever, my little teddy, my warm cute and sexy lil teddy I mean!!

"I missed you" she said, breaking the hug and looking intently up at me.

"I missed you more" I said, smiling sadly at her.

We both stood there in silence, just taking-in one another, glad to know we're FINALLY together!

"Wait you were supposed to come a few days later right?!" I asked after a long while, kissing her forehead.

"Yeah well, I started missing you a lot and....um.... bhai had some important conference tomorrow so he drove here and I came with him" she said, shrugging.

"Hmm okay but how did you get here... into my house, and my room?" I asked, tucking a stray strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I uh... well bhai had left like half 'n hour after reaching home... at first I thought I'd call you but then I thought... well... surprise... and I came here... I.... uh... I came in papa's skooty from my home and parked it a little away from your home, and here I am" she chirped brightly, grinning at me.

"So you're saying you drove alone from your place to mine in the middle of the night?! What the fuck?! What if something were to happen Sahana?! Are you so fucking careless?! You bloody could have called me to your place.... look fine I'm not saying men are right in their place when they do that... attack women 'n stuff but isn't prevention better than cure?! Fucking you were bloody alone here...and at midnight?! There's hardly a living creature roaming in the streets and you fucking actually came here alone?! What the fuck Sahana?" I glowered at her, all the blood inside my curdling at the thought if all the what-if's that could have had happened to my angel!

"I missed you" she pouted cutely, and hugged me, resting her head on my chest.

"I missed you too babe but doesn't mean you'll risk your life for it" I said, snuggling into her.

"Dude it's like hardly 10 kilometers from your place to mine, and with no traffic it actually took me just 10 minutes! You're saying as if I crossed the India-Pak border during curfew to meet you!" she said, breaking the hug and rolling her eyes at me.