Part 59 - Romance part 4

***Sahana's P. O. V***

You know this feeling of insatiable hunger?! Like you're very very very very hungry, but no amount of food is able to fill that tummy - you just wanna keep eating?!

Okay maybe that was a really poor choice of metaphor, but that's the best I could do to describe my feelings right now!! 

I had this...this insatiable something building within me, and I knew that Arush was my solution. Yes I was shy and really nervous and anxious before entering the room, but all my thinking capabilities had gone into a snooze-mode after seeing Arush shirtless and beating the crap out of that pillow, but even my brain had gone into coma after Arush's hands started caressing my naked waist!!

A hunger grew within me... a need... or whatever that thing was.... a craving maybe.... a craving for more and more of Arush. And at no point during this whole make-out session did I feel creeped out by Arush.

Riya had mentioned how she feels this fluttering feeling within her whenever Kabir looks at her with passion burning in his eyes, but I always thought that it was an overrated feeling.

Right now, having Arush gaze down at me with that fiery passion in his eyes, a craving to devour me - just like the intense need my body felt for him, I realized that it was not an overrated feeling, but a highly underrated one!!

But the gentleman that he was, says we can't proceed further because of the absence condoms!!

But what about the burning feeling within me?! What about the butterflies fluttering in my stomach waiting for that sweet nectar?!

As my brain was already in a deep coma, my arms automatically discarded my top, to stand there with my upper body covered in only a bra - and thank goodness for the black fancy bra I'd worn today, unlike the comfy sport bras I usually wear - at least this one gives a bit of cleavage!

Arush had stopped speaking a long time ago, his breathing turning heavy with every passing second as he stared unblinking at my heaving breasts. 

That look in his eyes for me - made me want to go and hide somewhere shyly, and also show him more of me. This was the first guy who was looking at me like this, the first guy I ever liked and he's the only one I'll ever love!! He's the only one who'll ever see me like this... maybe that's why this feels so easy?!

With my whole body trembling with excitement and nervousness, I stepped forward, and saw how Arush gulped with his eyes still glued to my bra-clad breasts. Slowly, he broke his gaze to look up at me, passion seething through them.

I had barely a moment to think before Arush bent down to take both my hands in his and wrap it around himself tightly, thus pulling me completely to him. I couldn't help blush as I felt his hardened member poking somewhere to the bottom of my abdomen, but again, had to stop thinking as I felt his warm moist lips on mine.

Moaning and grunting in-between, Arush pressed more into me, as he devoured my mouth with a new vigor... and the feelings gushing inside my body were like nothing I'd ever felt before!!

Kissing deeper, and moaning in between, I felt my core throbbing which just got increased by a thousand fold as I felt his warm large hands cup my bum, lifting me off my feet. 

And as though on cue, my legs wound themselves around his torso, so he was lifting me whilst fiercely kissing me. I felt him move backwards, and the next moment, he had thrusted me onto the wall behind me, whilst kissing me with a renewed passion as he caged me within the wall and himself, pressing himself more into me. 

My arms were around his neck, pulling him closer, the moans escaping my lips matching with his. I only had time to register the fact that his hands were no longer on my bum, when I felt his large warm hands on the top of my breasts above the bra.