Chapter 1

Darshan:
I was going to London for a small vacation. I was in airport waiting for my flight. Suddenly a girl came and sat next to me. I looked at her she was so restless and a bit scared. I asked her Is everything ok?? She gave me a strange look and said 'All boys are same after seeing a girl they can't control themselves'. I replied 'Oh hello madam I thought that you want help that's why I asked and anyways Don't compare me with others. She replied I don't wanna talk to you so please quite. Then I decided to get up from there go back and sit with my parents. After a while it was our flight time we got into the plane and took our seats. My parents were sitting front and me at back the seat beside me was empty. After few minutes I was shocked by seeing that the girl who was rude to me at airport was having her seat beside me. I asked myself Why does this always happens to me?? It's been 1/2 hour since our plane took off and since then both of us were quite. I started feeling really awkward.
After few minutes she started talking she said Hi!! Wassup? I replied 'All girls are same after seeing a boy they can't control themselves'. She replied 'Hey!!   Thats my dialouge I am so sorry actually I thought that I lost my flight because of traffic due to which I was really disturbed'. I replied 'Hmmm it's ok' She replied ' Let's shake it off and start from beginning Hi I am Pankti, Pankti Sharma. I replied ' Ohhh Hi I am Darshan, Darshan Raval, Nice to meet you. Me and Pankti we kept talking throughout the whole journey. I have never talked to someone like this before. She asked What do you do? I lied that I am just a small businessman. What do you  do?? I asked her. She replied I am doing my medical. I asked her 'Do you listen to Indian music'? She replied 'Sometimes actually I listen to English music more' In that few hours of flight we got to know each other a lot. She was going to London for some official work with her younger brother who has his flight the next day. She was someone really interesting....

**If you liked it please vote and leave your review in the comments** Spreadlove 💙💙