Chapter 15

Pankti:
The person he is referring Bhaiya is my ex boyfriend. I met a guy in my college named Sid short for Siddharth. We were in same class and we were good friends. I don't know how when but I fell for him maybe because of his personality. After few months of being friends suddenly one day he proposed me and I accepted it cause I loved him. Our exams started after a week. At the day of our first exam he came to me and said I am going to fail. I was shocked and I asked him Why? What happened? Why you look so sad? He said My mom is very sick I took care of her through the whole night so I couldn't study. Luckily our sit was together so I told him no problem your sit is back of me I will help you. I helped him through out the whole exam everyday he had the same excuse My mom is not well. After our exams ended I went to his home. He opened the door and got scared. He asked me What am I even doing here I told him I came to meet your mom. He started acting very weird and he said actually Mom was very sick so my dad took her to Singapore in the morning let's do one thing let's go to coffee shop. So this is the coffee shop we used to come every week. After our college ended I started studying medical and he started studying Engineering. We used to meet once a week in this coffee shop. We dated for 1 and 1/2 years but suddenly one day I went to his home to surprise him but when I went there I found him with another girl. Pankti started crying that she couldn't speak anything anymore.

If you like it do vote and leave your reviews in the comments... Spreadlove 💙💙💙