Chapter 9

Pankti:
I came back home and saw Rahul bhaiya lying at the couch in his room. He asked why late? I replied I had some work to do so I was doing that. He told ohh ok go get some rest. I went to my room and sat at my bed and was completely blanked had no idea what to do how to react I don't know what I did today was right or not?? Few minutes later my younger brother Rohit came to the room and asked Di is everything alright?? you look so worried. Rohit is the one I share everything with and Rahul is the one who solves my problem and is also my bodyguard. I explained Rohit everything about me and Darshan. He replied that's cool finally you got someone in your life. I replied no I didn't get anyone in my life and even if anyone enters my life and that also Darshan, bhaiya is going kill me then. Rohit replied why is bhaiya having problem with Darshan?? He loves his songs then why?? I replied I have no idea and anyways there is  difference between that person's song and that person. Rohit replied Dii You do one thing you carry on with your love story and I will handle bhaiya. I replied ohh hello it's not my love story we are just friends that's it. Rohit replied yea yea at first everyone says that but at the end something else and Don't worry maybe I am younger than you but I am more intelligent than you I will solve the problem regarding your love story and will also try to convince bhaiya just chill and go on with the flow. I replied Rohit you want a slap?? Rohit replied No no save it for your kids with Darshan. Rohit ran out of the room. I took my phone out and saw there was a message from Darshan. He texted How does my lips taste? I replied ewww yuck it tastes so freaking bad. He replied Really?? No problem from next time I will apply flavoured lipstick I replied haha so funny... Btw Darshan can I ask you you something??

Enjoying?? If you like it please vote and leave your reviews in the comments... Spreadlove 💙💙💙