Chapter 28

Pankti:
I was getting ready for my evening party but honestly I was more excited for Darshans party. I wore a black knee length dress and a simple white necklace. I celebrated my birthday with my family an friends at my home. Later at 9:30 when everyone left except Richa. After 15 minutes Richa and I left. We told my parents that I am going with Richa for birthday shopping. 
Darshan:
I made all the arrangements myself so that everything goes well. It was 10:15 when I reached Pankti's home and picked her up. She was wearing a black dress she looked so pretty. I drived to a restaurant. The restaurant was completely empty cause I specially booked it. 
Pankti:
The restaurant was completely empty I don't know why but I was getting very weird feelings. He ordered a cake and the cake arrived. It was my favourite chocolate cake. Happy birthday gorgeous was written in the cake. We cutted the cake and fed each other. Then he said 'The real surprise is still left. He called a waiter the waiter brought a white screen and placed it in front of our table. A video started playing on the screen. I was shocked the video was a slideshow of my pictures and there was a background music. The background music was
Saari ki saari meri hai tu
Tujhko kabhi na main batu
Hara dil hara tujh pe main aise
Behoshi ke aalam ho jaise
Har woh lamha jisme tum ho 
Woh meri zindagi hai....
The video stopped. Darshan got up from his chair and started saying 'So Miss Pankti Sharma you know what the first when I met you I thought you are that kind of girl who has lots of attitude. Then our conversation in the plane changed my perspective. You did something to me that day but I didn't know what you did. Slowly but unexpectedly this something turned into love. I started falling for you. How? When? Why? I don't know anything. I just know that I love you. And I promise we both together will handle and convince Rahul Bhaiya. Pankti Sharma I love you, I really love you. Do you love me?? I was shocked I didn't knew how to react. My eyes were filled with tears, tears of happiness. I got up from my chair and started heading towards him and started saying 'Darshan Raval for me all boys were same until I met you. You became a part of my life. Talking with you has become my routine. You became someone really special and when this special changed to my love I dont know. I just know that you cast a spell on me and this spell made me fall for you. So Darshan Raval yessss I love you. I love you so much..
I ran towards him and hugged him tightly. I felt so protective after hugging him. He broke the hug and touched my cheeks with his hand he saw me biting my lips and we both knew what was going to happen next. We kissed each other. That kiss which I was waiting for this long. My one hand was on his neck and other hand was on his chest. His one end was on my cheek and the other was on my hair. Suddenly I broke the kiss and started breathing. I looked at his eyes and said 'This is so beautiful. This was something I was waiting for. I love you Darshan. He pulled me and we hugged each other. He kept whispering on my ears 'I love you too'...

Major twist is coming up in the next chapter. Stay tuned
1K reads yaaayyyy... What's the truth has ranked #1 on Gabbu, darshan and on Darshanravaldz... Thanks a lot guys

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙