Chapter 32

Pankti:
I was at the front of everyone. The security started to move and suddenly a guy wearing blue shirt and black pant appeared. He looked up I was shocked to him, so was he. He was none other that my past,  Darshan. My eyes were filled with tears. And I could clearly see that his eyes were filled with tears too after seeing me. But tears of what?? Regret?? Leaving me?? He should be happy. I started to move out of the group slowly and he was standing there without even moving but staring at me with tears in his eyes. I ran towards the lift and went to my room. I slammed my door and burst into tears. Darshan please stop coming in my dreams, in my mind. Why can't I hate you?? Why do my heart still beat for you?? Why did you leave me Darshan?? What's the truth?? I wanna know to truth. 
Darshan:
I was shocked to see Pankti there. I couldn't control myself. Tears started to fill my eyes. I went back and said to Naushad bhai 'I am not feeling well please take me to my room as soon as possible'. I went to my room and Hardik was with me I told Hardik 'Can you go and stay with Vishal bhai for some time. I want to be alone'. He left. I opened my gallery and was scrolling through Pankti's pictures. 'Pankti I want you back. I wish I could get you back. I love you. I still love you a lot.' Next day I woke up and went for breakfast. I saw Pankti was sitting in a corner with Richa and was having breakfast. I sat totally opposite to her so she couldn't see me and luckily she didn't see me.
I had some work the whole day and at finally I was back at my room at 8. Today I was alone cause Hardik left for Mumbai for some urgent work. I was sitting in the couch and was chilling. My door was slightly opened. 
Pankti:
Next day, I came to know that Darshan is staying in room no. 102 and was staying in 101. I was going to my room but I couldn't control myself. His door was slightly opened I dashed inside. He was sitting, he saw me and stood up. I went towards him hold his collar and asked 'Why Darshan whyyy?? Why did you cheat on me?? Darshan I wanna know the truth tell me what's the truth?? I could clearly see those tesrs of guilt in his eyes. 'You know what Darshan I deserve to sing Kaash aisa hota, you don't. I deserve to sing joothe the kasmein teri, jhoothe the waade sabhi, you don't deserve to sing those lines'. Darshan I know I am not perfect but believe me no can never love you the way I do, no one can never make you smile the way I do, no one can never make you feel comfortable the way I do, no one can never hug you the way I do, no one can never hold your hands the way I do, you belong to me and I belong to you, maybe not anymore'. I ran towards the door slammed his door hard and went to my room and started crying 'Darshan this distance between us is making me love you more. I can't hate you...

Especially posted for Khushiddz...

deenikawrites Khushiddz Kartik Aryan is here 😂😂

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.
Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙