Chapter 31

Pankti:
I was excited but also nervous. I was on my flight when suddenly Richa texted me. 'Dude Darshans new song Kaash aisa hota has released. I am crying. The song is so heart touching. Listen to it. I have send you the link.' I heard the song and tears started dripping of my eyes. I should have sing this song for you Darshan. You broke my heart, you cheated me, you deserve this song. Finally I reached Delhi. Man it feels like I am back after ages. I collected my luggages and saw my Mom standing there. I ran towards her and hugged her. She became emotional after seeing me. Like every desi Mom she started saying 'You became so thin. You have grown up you should take care of yourself but no why will you take care of yourself. You are a queen, whatever you want that is gonna happen.' I was like 'Mom I have just reached India . You should be happy but no you started scolding me. And this is airport Mom. She replied 'Pankti it was my fault that I listened to your brother and have send you to Canada. Even your language has changed. I laughed and replied 'Mom it's not language it's accent. I have got Canadian accent. Ok now let's go to hotel dad must be waiting. She was so angry on me that she didn't even let me drive. She drove the car torwards the hotel. Dad was waiting for us at the lobby. I went and hugged him. He was so happy to see me. We went to the room and was taking rest. The next 8th was so amazing. I roamed Delhi with my family and also met Richa many times. We had sleep over at her place and we were refreshing our childhood memories. The 8th day Mom and Dad left it was very hard for me to bid them goodbye. I roamed with Richa the rest of the day. At around 8pm I came back to my hotel. There was huge crowd of teenage girls standing in the lobby. Looks like a celebrity came and that's a guy. I wonder who is he? There was a small group of girls standing there I went towards them and asked 'Who came?' One of the girl replied 'We don't know there is a huge crowd standing towards your right they know. We just know that the celebrity is hot, cute and hearthrob sensation. I said myself 'What if it's Kartik Aryan?' Ohh myy goshhh.. Wait, let me go and check who is that celebrity. I went towards the crowd and was slowly going towards that celebrity who was surrounded by security group.

Sorry for the small part. My exam are almost knocking on my door that's why. I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.
Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙