Chapter 27

Pankti:
I sat into the car and asked 'By the way suddenly why did you show me everything??' He replied 'I give a tour my world to every special people of my life. I blushed after hearing the word special. I told 'Can I give you a tour of my world?' He replied 'Sure. But what about Rahul Bhaiya?' I replied 'He is not at home'. We reached my home i showed my home and introduced him to my mom dad and he already knew Rohit and gave him a tour of my room. 'This is my world. Books, diaries and paintings. Darshan replied 'woww I always thought that Medical students only studies and read medical books, you paint woww impressive'. I blushed and replied 'Thats your misunderstanding'. Suddenly Rohit entered the room and said 'Dii what do you want for your birthday??' I replied 'Will talk about this later'. Darshan said 'By the way when is your birthday??' I replied 'Day after tomorrow, 29th August'. He replied 'Ohh woww. So what do you want?? I kept quite and stared at him trying to give him a hint that I want him. I replied 'Nothing. Just if you get time from your busy schedule come to my home at 7 my birthday party. He replied 'I will try. Anyways loved your world but I gotta go now recording. He greeted everyone and left. Rohit came to me and said 'He is handsome. Dii express your feelings before it's to late..
Darshan:
I sat on my car and said 'Pankti Sharma you are going to have the best birthday day after tomorrow. Next day at the evening I was chilling on my home with my friends. Suddenly Panktis message came 'Darshan I know you are a really busy person but if you get time can you come tomorrow for my birthday party at 7. 8 is also ok. I replied 'Actually I have recording till 9:30 but chill I will celebrate your birthday with you just be ready at 10 I will pick you up. You and me together will celebrate your birthday and chill Rohit and Richa with manage you family. So ready?? She saw my message and took a few minutes to reply. She replied 'Mmm I guess I am'. I couldn't talk to her for a long time cause my friends didn't let me
29th August 12:00am
Pankti:
A message popped on my phone and I knew it was Richa but before I could even touch my phone my family came and wished me we shared a family a time for 15 min and they left I took my phone and saw it was not Richa's message it was Darshans message at 12:00 sharp. This guy is just amazing. He texted 'Happy Birthday gorgeous. I won't be saying anything now you will get every prayers and blessings tomorrow at 10:00. Be ready??
I smiled and replied 'Thank you. I can't wait...

Excited for the next chapter??
If you liked it do vote and leave your reviews in the comments..
Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙