Chapter 21

It was evening and I came back home. I opened my WhatsApp I couldn't stop myself so I did message Pankti. I texted "Hi". She replied me at that moment "Are you fine? Where have you been? I got so scared". I felt so good after seeing her text. I replied 'I was buzy'. She replied 'Ohh, Btw I am in Delhi by exam is from tomorrow. Wish me luck'. I knew that she was in Delhi and it was her exams but I acted like I forgot. I replied 'Ohh I forgot Best of luck'.
Pankti: 
I was feeling kinda sad after seeing his texts that he forgot about my exams. But I acted like I didn't care. I replied 'No problem thanks' He replied 'I got to go recording time'. We said bye and he left. Maybe I am in love but he doesn't love me. If he loved me then he would have remembered that it's my exam. what if our friendship breaks if I confess my love no I can't do that I have to forget him. He is not made for me he is a musician and I am a medical student. I can't we are different from each other. But Am I really in love?? I called Richa and asked 'Yaar how can we understand whether we are in love or not??' She replied 'How can I know, Am I love guru?? I replied Hmmm trueee idiot... She replied 'How do you feel when you are with Darshan? Be honest'. I replied 'Honestly I feel good, I feel safe, I feel happy, I love having him around'. She replied 'Ok now study for tomorrow's exam meet me at the coffee shop near the exam hall after exams I will tell you everything there'. I studied for the rest of the day and slept. I woke up in the morning and I was sure my exam is going to be good I will rock it because the first thing I saw in the morning was a text from Darshan of wishing me luck and motivating me. This guy is just amazing...

|Khushiddz Ab khush?? Chal now post another chapter|

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Do vote. Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙