Chapter 24

Kaash aisa hota hai is out now
Guys go to YouTube search Kaash aisa hota and listen it.
It's a very heart breaking song with pure pain. If you enjoy listening to sad songs you should check it out

Richa:
I asked Pankti 'Go to the counter and order 2 cups of coffee, give me your phone and go I wanna read your chats with Darshan and will try to figure out do if he have feelings for you or not' Pankti gave me the phone and left.
Once she reached the counter I slowly took Darshans number and saved it in my phone without giving Pankti any freaking hint. Pankti came back and asked 'What do you think, he likes or not?' I replied 'I can't say anything now the chats seem pretty normal. You guys chat a bit more give each other more time and let's wait and see' Then we were sitting and talking about random stuffs. Then we left I went back to my hotel and Pankti went back to hers. At around 8pm I texted Darshan 'Hii Darshan... I am Richa, Pankti's bestfriend don't tell her that I texted you please.' He saw my message and after 30 minutes and he replied 'Hello!! Okay. But if you are Pankti's bestfriend then why are you asking me not to tell her about you as far as I know bestfriends never hide anything from each other.' I replied 'Yeaaa.... But I texted you cause I need your help and if it's about doing something good for your bestfriend sometimes it's  better to hide that  specific thing'. He replied 'Mmmm... okay I guess you are right. Now say How can I help you??' I replied  'Do you like Pankti??' He replied 'What kind of question is that and why are you asking me this question and why the hell should I answer this to you?? Sorry if you think I am rude but I am just saying it cause I don't even know you properly'
I replied 'I know I can understand and I also know that I have no right to ask you this question but see i need this answer it's for her good maybe it's for for good too' He replied 'Really??? what good??

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙