Chapter 34

Rohit:
I went and sat next to Dii. Dii is everything fine?? She smiled and told 'Yes, everything's fine'. I could clearly understand the pain behind that smile. Dii What if Darshan comes back to you, will you go back to him again?? She replied 'I don't know'. Suddenly Rahul Bhaiya came and said 'Again Darshan like seriously'. Rohit come with me I need your help. Bhaiya took me to his room and was like 'Did you say Pankti anything??' I replied 'No bro, I promised Darsh bhaiya how can I break the promise?' He replied 'Cool. Until or unless Darshan says anything don't even tell her'. I replied 'But bhaiya I can't see Dii broken. She cries every day it's hard for me to control myself sometimes'. Rahul Bhaiya replied 'I know re, it's even hard for me l, but what to do?' I knew very well that very soon I will disclose everything to Dii.
Pankti:
I heard Rahul Bhaiya and Rohit talking about something that I don't know. I was curious to know. I went and asked 'What is that thing you guys are hiding from me??' Rohit was stammering and replied 'Nothing it's just a surprise'. I replied 'Rohit I can clearly understand that you guys are lying. Tell me. Rohit replied with full confidence 'Dii remember you told you love surprises, if now I tell you then there will be no fun' Rahul Bhaiya said 'Yesss.' I gave them a confused look and left.

Darshan:
I got a message from Rohit and he said that Pankti has become more broken and she really needs me now. Pankti if I want I can get you back now but what if you again give up on everything. I don't want that. After you are done with your studies I know you will be more matured and we both will start again everything. I just hope you will forgive me and I hope I can gain your trust again.

Khushiddz khush???
_francesca_Kyrielle_ congratulations for 100 followers wuuuhuuu..

Sorry for the small the chapter. My exams are almost here less than 2 weeks left.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙