Chapter 23

Pankti:
Richa replied 'Lets call the love guru' I was curious who is the love guru but then realised it was my younger brother Rohit. He picked up the call it was a video call. 'Hii Richa dii, how come you have called me I am sure you and Dii need some help'. Richa replied 'Yes love guru, she told everything to Rohit, now say what to do?' Rohit replied 'I knew that I told Dii before only but she was like Nah we are just friends blah blah blah' I replied 'Stop imitating me and say what next. Rohit replied 'Listen carefully to the love guru, Dii just message Darshan and keep on talking with him and in middle suddenly just say I Love You if he says Sorry you are just a friend and say it was a dare I was kidding and if he I Love You too then that's perfect' I replied 'Rohit be honest, on how many girls have you tried this trick??' Rohit replied 'Not much 10-12 girls and guess what on 6-7 girls it went on point. I replied 'Rohit are you crazy?? If Rahul Bhaiya comes to know about this he is going to kill you' Rohit replied 'Yea I know that's why I blocked him from  every social media' I was shocked and was like Rohit you are impossible. Wait and watch I will say to Bhaiya' Rohit replied 'Don't you dare dii you can't do this. See Bhaiya restricted you to meet Darshan but I am still helping you'. Richa interfered and shouted 'Can you guys shut up, you guys are fighting like kids'. Rohit replied 'Why are you saying me?? Say to your BFF' 
Richa replied 'I am talking to both of you. Rohit thanks for your help will ttyl if we need help byee' Rohit disconnected the call. Richa spoke up 'You know what Rahul Bhaiya is the most matured one out of you all Pankti you are a final year medical student and Rohit is a college student but both of you are fighting like the kids of Grade 2' I made a puppy face replied 'ok ok sorry'...

Excited for Kaash Aisa Hota??
Kaash Aisa bhi hota
Tum mere hote
Main tumhari Hoti
To yeh gham na Hote...
'Its releasing tomorrow'
😍😍😍

I hope you guys enjoyed. If yes, then do vote and leave your reviews in the comments...
Keep loving, keep reading and Spreadlove 💙💙💙