Chapter 19

Pankti:
I woke up and replied Darshan back. I wanted to meet him but he told he couldn't because he was having recording the whole day. I was feeling so restless I wanted to meet him before leaving for Delhi.

I went to the airport I got my boarding pass waved my family goodbye and was on my way in but suddenly someone shouted Pankti from back I turned back and it was Richa. We were not going together she was going by road with her family and I was going by flight alone. She came just to give me some papers. There was still one hour left for my flight and Richa was going to leave for Delhi at late evening so we sat there and I was talking to her about Darshan that Why didn't Darshan come to meet me? Why Darshan told he can't meet me? Is he upset? Richa replied Pankti both of you are just friends right?? I replied yea obviously. Richa replied are you sure?? I was like yea ofcourse. I decided to text him he saw my message but didn't reply. This made me so sad I wanted to cry. I again texted kya mujhse koi galti ho gayi? He again saw my message but didn't reply. My eyes were already filled with tears. Richa saw those tears on my eyes and told 'Pankti ask yourself are you in love with darshan or not??' I replied 'No I am not in love.' Richa replied 'Pankti I can see those tears in your eyes for Darshan, Pankti trust me you are in love'.....

Sorry for small chapter my pre-board is going onso kinda busy with studies and don't forget to check my announcement....
Do vote, Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙