Chapter 11

I was recording the whole day and at around 10pm I came home back and with a lot courage I texted Pankti. Hii! She replied hey! How was your recording?? I replied it was good. She replied Cool and say what's going on??  She replied 'My final exams are starting after 2 weeks and maine kuch nhi parha'. I replied 'that's means after your exams I have to call you Dr. Pankti Sharma??' She replied 'Maybe, first I have to pass'. Then we other talked more than an hour and I was trying to give her confidence that she's gonna rock her exams but she was still scared then we said good night to each other and slept. I woke up at morning left my home went to the studio for my recording. My recording ended early so I asked Pankti to meet me in  afternoon in a coffee shop. She responded Sorry I can't I have class..Can we meet at 4:45pm? I replied Yea sure.. I was having 1 hour left until I meet Pankti so I went back home took a shower wore black shirt and left for the coffee shop. She was there before I arrived there cause as usual I was late. She was looking so pretty I don't know why but she was so pretty..He kept talking like forever.. I asked her Have you ever been in love?? She was quite for sometime and told maybe yes. I asked relationship?? She replied from my side it was a relationship but I don't know what was it from his side. Her eyes were full of tears. I fastly changed the topic and started talking about random stuffs to cheer her up. We stayed there for couple of hours and went back home. I somehow figured it out that she was cheated and I guess I can fix it now. Maybe it's my time.....

I hope you guys are enjoying if yes, don't forget to vote and leave your reviews in the comments... Spreadlove 💙💙💙