Chapter 37

After 7 years
Pankti:
Mishti, Aarav stop fighting. I said stop fighting. Uffff you both. The door opened Mishti and Aarav ran towards the door shouting 'Daaaaaadddd' Darshan came and hugged both of them.

Mishti and Aarav:
Our 5 years old kids. They both are students of Kindergarten. They are twins. They are very naughty. Their eyes are just like Darshans while nose is like mine. Their smile is exactly the xerox copy of Darshans. In short, they are lovely. The most prettiest and handsome kids in this world.

'How are my robots doing??' I said 'Darshan I am fed up. They both have become so naughty. It's getting really hard for me to control both of them. You have spoiled them very badly. Darshan replied 'Ohh you can't control them and that's my fault that I have spoiled them. I am sure you have eaten something wrong before giving them birth'. I rolled my eyes and he smiled. He said 'Kids you fought again?? Aarav replied  'Dad she fought with  me'. Mishti replied 'No Dad he fought with me'. Darshan replied 'In short you guys were fighting' whats my proffesion??' Both of them replied 'Musician' He replied 'Right. What's your mom's profession??' They replied 'Doctor'. He replied 'Wrong. Your mom is not just a Doctor, she is a mother, house wife and a daughter. She takes care of the hospital, she takes care of the home, she takes care of me and you both and if you trouble her this way she will become sick and if she becomes sick who will take care of you both?? Both the kids replied 'Sorry Mom. We promise we will not trouble you anymore'. They ran and hugged me. Darshan said 'Ok now go and play'. Darshan came to me and said 'Happy??' I replied 'Happy with my happy family'. He kissed my forehead and hugged me.

***********The end************

What's the truth comes to an end. This fanfiction is really special to me cause this is how I started writing. All thanks to Darshan. And also thank you to every single of my reader for all  the love and support. New fiction will be coming up by next week or this week. I hope you guys liked the fiction. If you are a silent reader, but still plzz do comment in this last chapter and tell me how was the fanfiction??.
I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.
Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙