Chapter 3

Later at night I texted her and asked 'If you are free can we meet tomorrow bring your brothers also so I can meet them. She replied me Ok where shall we meet and when?  I texted her the location and the time. I was really excited to meet her tommorow thst I couldn't sleep properly. Next day I got up early I don't know how but I did and I was really excited and couldn't wait for evening to come. I reached the place and as usual I was late but only by 10 mins. I went inside and saw her. I went there and sat beside her and continued saying Sorry Sorry I know I am late. She told no problem no big deal. I couldn't notice her brothers around so I asked her "where are you brothers"? Ohh actually my  younger brother didn't come he is actually busy my older brother came but he went out to receive a call. Suddenly I noticed that her brother came hugged me and was like Ohh my god so you are boy she kept talking on yesterday believe me I am your huge fan I love your songs so much. Suddenly Pankti interfered and asked wait wat songs?? Which songs?? Bhaiya how do you know him?? Her brother replied he is a very famous singer in India didn't Darshan say you about it?? Pankti was shocked and replied ohh yea he did I forgot actually. Her brother said 'Acha I have some important meeting I need to go you guys carry on and Darshan it was great meeting you. Rahul left and Pankti looked at me and her eyes were filled with water You lied?? This is the reason why I hate boys All boys are same liars... She picked her bag and left. I tried to stop her but I couldn't.

*If you guys like it please vote and leave your reviews in the comments* Spreadlove 💙💙💙