Chapter 14

Darshan:
I woke up late as usual got ready and left for the recording on time so that my recording ends fast and I could go and meet Pankti. My recording started at 3:30 and after a while I noticed it was already 4:30 but still my recording was still left. I completed my recording within 5:00 and left the studio as fast as I could. I reached central park at 5:30 and saw Pankti sitting in a bench. I brought some chocolates from a shop nearby. I went and sat beside her and kept on saying I am sorry I am sorry I know I am late actually very late. Pankti gave me a angry look and kept quiet. I again said ohh you love chocolates na, see I brought chocolates for you. She replied 'Do you think I am a kid that you will give me chocolates and I will be like yaayyyy no problem huhh, I am waiting here for past 1 hour'. I replied 'I know I am sorry actually I had a recording for Salman Khan and I also wanted to meet you so'. She suddenly interrupted so I thought ki no problem I will make you wait. I replied no no I didn't even think about that I thought my recording will end fast and the I will come and meet you'. She rolled her eyes. I replied 'Acha ok fine now tell me what should I do to cheer you up?' She replied 'Die' I replied 'Ok if you want then I am doing that'. I got up and started singing Channa Mereya. She started laughing and said No one is getting married here, someone is going to die here'. I was like you laughed yaayyyy means you are happy there is coffee shop nearby please let's go there'. We headed towards the coffee shop. Pankti's mood changed after entering the coffee shop I didn't know why. We sat on a chair and I called a waiter. A waiter appeared and was looking at Pankti and suddenly spoke up 'Areyy aren't you Pankti dii?? Where have you disappeared?? Bhaiya comes here every week with someone else but for past 6-7 months I couldn't find you I am so happy to see you again'. Pankti's eyes were already filled with tears. I asked the waiter to leave us alone for sometime. I took my chair kept it beside her and sat there. I asked her what happened?? If you don't mind can you explain me?? She looked at me nodded her head and said yes...

Sorry for uploading late was kinda busy.... If you enjoyed don't forget to vote and do leave your reviews in the comments.... Spreadlove 💙💙💙