Chapter 7

Pankti:
Next day when I went to my university Richa came to me and happily gave me a paper and told 'le your Darshans address enjoy' I became so happy and was like thank you thank you. I bunked my classes and went to meet Darshan when I reached there I was a bit scared cause there were lots of Fangirls waiting in front of the his home. I just dragged myself into the crowd and somehow managed to get in and asked the guard to let me in I am Darshans friend but he didn't let me go in. I was waiting with all the Fangirls over there suddenly Rajendra uncle came down and saw me. I was like 'Hii uncle I am here to meet Darshan but you know the guard.. Rajendra uncle laughed and was like come inside and said the guard to let me come in whenever I want to then he said me go to 5th floor then go left you will find our home. I went to 5th floor I was going to ring the bell at that moment someone opened the door as he was leaving he saw me and said "Pankti right"?? I said "Yes and you"?? He replied "I am Hardik Darshans friend.. Go inside straight then go left there is studio room Darshan is there." Hardik left. I went inside and the house was completely empty. I saw Darshan playing something on his guitar on full concentration I went inside the studio room without Darshan noticing me. I stood back of Darshan and said Hii Darshan!! He turned back saw me and again turned front and started playing his guitar.  I again repeated loudly Hii Darshan!! He turned back and said Wowww finally someone remembered that I exist I thought that ki forgot that I even exist..

Keep reading and Spreadlove  💙💙💙