Chapter 17

Darshan:
Pankti was complete shocked to see Sid over there. There was a silence for few minutes until Sid spoke up. Hii Pankti woww from a normal guy to celebrity that too Darshan Raval nice choice. Pankti was more shocked to hear that she looked at me. I replied Ohh thanks you.. You also nice choice but sorry not better choice. Sid gave me an angry look. Sid replied Acha so you guys dating for?? I replied for 4 months. Pankti looked at me and smiled. I became so happy after seeing her smiling. Sid was like Pankti woww nice. Pankti replied Hmm I know that. Sid introduced his girlfriend to us 'ok so this is Priya my girlfriend and Priya this is Pankti my.... I interupt 'Ex girlfriend'. Sid became angry. Priya replied 'nice meeting you both but sadly Sid never told me about you Pankti'  Pankti replied 'ohh ok we need to leave'. chalte hai hum dono ko kuch kaam hai. We said goodbye before leaving I told Priya 'be careful it's Sid'. Priya was confused but still smiled. We left the coffee shop Pankti suddenly stopped walking and looked at me she smiled and hugged me. Ohh myy goodness I can hug her forever. She is so soft and smells so good. I wish I could hug her like that for forever. Pankti stepped back looked at me and said thanks for that. I replied no thank you no sorry in friendship. She was like yeaa...

500 reads yaaayyyy thank you so much guys...

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙