Chapter 30

Darshan:
I saw the whole show but the part were I was singing Saari ki saari broke my heart. I was so happy to win the award. But..... I hope she watches the show. Suddenly Mom entered the room and was like 'Do you still believe that Pankti loves you?? You have left her, you cheated on her and after knowing all these things do you think she still loves you? I replied 'But Mom my heart still says that she loves me'. I hugged mom and said 'I want her back'. She patted my back and said 'You will get her back'.
Rohit:
I went home after my college and went to Pankti dii. 'Dii today Mom called and said it's been 7 months she didn't see you. She wanna meet you this month'. She replied 'I am not going back to that Mumbai anymore'. I replied 'Yes, I know and I also made that plan. You are going to Delhi for 10 days and Mom Dad will come to Delhi for 8 days and the rest two days you can roam with Richa dii, she is also living in Delhi'. She replied 'Buttt....'. I interupt 'But you don't want to face Darshan, right?'She nodded. I said 'Perfect. Darshan in on Mumbai and you will be in Delhi. And yea he is most probably busy'. She told 'Okay find tell Mom I am coming'. Rahul Bhaiya came and told 'Perfect. Your flight will be on 13th, day after tomorrow'. We had a small conversation. I came to my and texted Darshan 'Hey bro!!' He replied in a minute 'Hey, Howz Pankti?? Is she happy?. I replied Yes, acha tell me one thing do you wanna meet Pankti dii??' He replied 'I want to but I won't I don't have that courage'. I replied 'Ok listen Dii will be coming to Mumbai at 21st and will be coming back at 23rd so let me give a idea go to Delhi and stay there for 2 days, till Dii comes back'. I lied because Mom and Dad will stay with dii for 8 days. He replied 'Yeaa, you are right. I will be doing that. And yea I will try to sort everything out within next 4 months. So you gotta make sure that Pankti doesn't misses me'. I asked 'Okay boss. Ni tension. Acha bhaiya one my friend was asking about a nice hotel in Delhi, which hotel do you stay when you visit Delhi??' He replied 'The royals' I was like 'Do you always stay at this hotel only??' He replied 'Yes, this is the best hotel'. I chatted with Darshan bhaiya for a while and then went to the living room and said 'Dii Rahul Bhaiya booked your ticket and I booked your hotel and  it's one of the best hotel. The name of the hotel is 'The royals'.

I hope you guys enjoyed it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.
Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙