Chapter 10

Darshan:
I replied ofcourse why not?? She replied Darshan we are only friends, right?? I felt like my heart stopped beating for sometime after reading that text. I replied Suddenly why are you asking this question?? She replied I just wanted to ensure that we are only friends cause I don't wanna hurt you. We are?? I didn't know what to answer but luckily at that moment my Dad came so I made an excuse that I need to talk to my dad and I will talk to you later Pankti. I was talking to my Dad for a long time that I noticed it's was already 1:30am so I decided not to text Pankti cuz I don't know what to say her, I don't know if I love her or not, I don't know if I feel anything for her or not, I don't know that is she my friend or more than friend. I just love talking to her and I love when she is around me I love fighting with her I love when she smiles but I don't know if I have any feelings for her or not. I was thinking through the whole night about what should I answer Pankti I don't wanna hurt her. I don't know how and when but I slept and when I woke up it was 11:30 in the morning. Uffff shit I am again late. I went to the studio room where Hardik was waiting for me. I was like Hii Hardik!! I am really sorry I will be ready in 5 minutes. Hardik replied chill take your time anyways you are always late and everyone knows about it and 5 min you getting ready in 5 min lollll no way. I rolled my eyes went back to my room to get freshen up but before that I decided to text Pankti. I saw she already texted me at 8:30 in the morning 'Good morning'. I replied good morning Pankti. Listen, I have recording the whole day so won't be able to talk to you will text you once I get free. I got freshen up and left the home for recording. While on my way to studio Pankti replied ok no problem. Have a great day. I was feeling bad for Pankti cause maybe she was waiting for my answer and I guess I was trying to ignore but I am not ignoring her I just don't know what to say....

If you liked it do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.... Spreadlove 💙💙💙