Chapter 29

(After 1 year)
Pankti:
'It's so cold. In India Summer just started and here in Canada it's already -15°C. I am going to die. Rahul Bhaiya can I get a cup of coffee'. I heard him shouting 'Yes, in 10 mins'. I sat on the sofa and was watching TV. Switching from one channel to another. Suddenly I stopped at Zee TV. Zee cine award was going on. I thought of watching the award show afterall Kartik Aryan and Kapil Sharma is hosting the show and also Shah Rukh Khan came to the stage for giving the award. They were going to announce the award for best playback singer. 'Shit I missed the nominees'.
Zee cine award:
Shah Rukh Khan: The best playback singer award goes to Darshan Raval for Ek ladki ko dekha to aisa Laga.
(Darshan walked towards the stage with that same smile on his face and took the award).
Shah Rukh Khan: Darshan tell me a truth. Is there any girl in your life, after seeing her you felt something like this. How can someone sing this nice without falling in love??
Darshan: (laughs) Mmmm yea there is.
Shah Rukh Khan: Really?? Who is she?? Acha don't tell her name, sing a song for her. She would love it.
Darshan: Sure. I don't know whether you are watching this or not but If you are then this song is for you
Saari ki saari meri hai tu
Tujhko kabhi na main batu
Hara dil hara tujh pe main aise
Behoshi ke aalam ho jaise
Har woh lamha jisme tum ho
Woh meri zindagi hai....
Shah Rukh Khan: Wowww Darshan. I am sure she has fallen for you again. Thank you so much Darshan and once again Congratulations.
Pankti:
Tears started dripping off my eyes. I kept on saying 'I hate you Darshan, I hate you. You cheater, liar'. Saari ki saari reminded me of my proposal night. Why Darshan, why??? Why did you leave me?? What did you find in that girl that you left me because of her?? Rohit saw me crying and came to my room. He gave a glance at the TV and understood. He switched off the TV and sat beside me and said 'Dii it's been 6 months since he has left you. Why are you still hurting yourself?? Dii I know getting over a heartbreak is not easy but atleast you can give it a try. Dii I can't see you like this broken'. His eyes were also filled with tears. He got up and left and acted like nothing happened.

This is the story after 1 year. I know this separation was totally unexpected. But honestly when what's the truth came on my mind for the first time this separation story and after separation story was the actual story that came on my mind. And what happened before the separation was something I came up with later on.
I hope you guys liked it. If yes, don't forget to vote and leave your reviews in comments.
Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙