Chapter 18

We sat in my car. She spoke up I am leaving tomorrow for Delhi my exam starts on Saturday or maine kuch parha bhi nhi. I replied chill you are gonna rock it Miss Beautiful. Pankti blushed and said I hope so Mr. Handsome. Her home came and  I dropped her there and drived to my favourite place. It's near my home it's like a forest but a quiet place. I sat their on a rock and was going through her pics. I want her in my life she's the one I have been waiting throughout my life. I can't stay without her I can't love any other girl. Pankti is the one I will get her I will make her realise that I am the one for her. I got up from there drived back to my home. I went to my mom and shared with her everything what I feel for Pankti literally everything. She was happy with my decision and I was happy with my decision. I went to my room and texted Pankti she was not online I waited for her reply but at a certain point of time I slept.
Pankti:
I came home and layed on my bed. I don't know why but when I hugged Darshan and he hugged me back I felt so protective. I felt like nobody is gonna harm me. Suddenly I got a text from Darshan but I didn't reply him because I was feeling so weird to reply him....

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed... Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙