Chapter 12

I called Kritesh and asked him to come over the very next day. I woke up late as usual and found Kritesh sitting in the sofa of the living room watching TV along with my Dad. I went there and started talking normally acting like nothing serious I was waiting for my Dad to leave the living room so I could talk to Kritesh but he didn't. I just went to my studio room and called Kritesh. He came in my Studio room and I said him everything what happened in past few days. He responded 'ohh myy goshh this all has happened and you didn't even say me anything'. I replied 'Man I wanted to say you but I was really busy sorry now tell me how can I sort everything out'. He replied 'it's her problem she will deal with it her family is there for her why are you bothering'. I was like 'she is my friend it's my responsibility to help her'. 'Yea, it is your responsibility but she doesn't need your help she didn't ask for your help' Kritesh replied. I replied 'Kritesh try to understand she is my friend I want that she doesn't face any problem in future. Kritesh replied Okay, fighting with you is of no use listen Firstly gain her trust remember trust is like a glass once it breaks you can't fix it anymore and I know you won't break her trust. Secondly Make her feel special. Thirdly make her understand that she is so special to you. I replied thanks yaar. Then after few minutes Kritesh asked 'Darshan Answer me honestly are you in love with her?' I was quite for sometime I didn't know what to say I just said 'See I don't know but I just know that when I am with her I forget everything my pains my stress everything and when I am not with her I just wait her texts that's it I love having her around' Kritesh suddenly stood up from the chair and said Darshan you are in love...

Hope you guys are enjoying.. Don't forget to vote and do leave your reviews in the comments... Spreadlove 💙💙💙