Chapter 36

Pankti:
Next day I left for India. I reached Mumbai. First I went to my parents home. Met them and told them everything but then I realised they also knew everything. Which means I was the only one who wasn't aware about this. I wore a white shirt and a black mini skirt and headed to Darshans home. I ranged the bell Darshans mom opened the door. She was all decked up. She was so happy to see me. She hugged me so tightly. I felt so good. She said 'I am so happy to see you back. I know what Darshan did was something he shouldn't have done' I interrupted 'Aunty I came to know the truth and I am back in India to get my love back'. She was so happy to hear that. She told me she and Darshans Dad is leaving for Ahmedabad today for a small vacation and Darshan went for his recordings and he will back at around 7 so there you take the keys of this home because today or tomorrow this home will also be yours. I felt so good. I greeted Aunty and Uncle. They left.
I decorated his bed with rose petals and wrote SORRY with rose petals. I waited for 7 and he finally came back. I hid myself behind the door. He came and switched on the lights. He was shocked to see that. He picked up the card that was in his bed and started to read it.
'Darshan I am sorry for all the pain that I caused to you. I realised that it's impossible for me to stay without you. You may not be my first love but honestly you will be my last love before our kids come. Now don't cry and do all that drama. Turn back and give me a hug'.

He turned back and that 24 caret smile stretched on his face. He hugged me. I finally got that hug which I was missing for past 8 months. He broke the hug and said 'I am sorry. I will never hurt you anymore. And I promise I will never leave you'. I bit my lips and in no time his lips were in mine. Finally I got my love, my happiness, my peace, my heart back.

This is not the end. .

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙