Chapter 8

I replied 'I know you exist and what do you mean by I forgot He replied ohh 'you might not remember what forgot means no problem I can explain it to you' I replied Darshan 'What nonsense I am serious'. He replied Even I am serious. Darshan why are you angry. He replied ask yourself??
I said Because I didn't text you?? He replied 'Yes, you reached India or not,, how are you, how is your mom, are you safe?? Even for once you didn't text me'. I said Darshan I have a reason for this listen to me. He suddenly interrupt and said I don't want to listen to any excuse. I replied it's not an excuse it's the truth. He replied acha go on tell me your truth. I explained him everything what happened and what bhaiya said. He replied 'Acha that means if Rahul asks you to jump from a building you will do that to??'. I replied Darshan From my childhood till now Bhaiya was always there for me. He replied in a rude and loud voice 'Ok so this means that Rahul is right and I am wrong' I replied Why are you shouting we can talk slowly. He replied no I can't talk slowly after this all ignoring stuff you are asking me to talk slowly like seriously?? I replied Darshan now it's no use of talking to you you are angry and right now you won't understand anything. He replied 'Yea I don't understand anything I am dumb'. I replied Darshan I am going will see you later. He shouted yea please but I don't wanna see you. I was angry and sad at the same time. I just left the studio room fastly and was going towards the main door suddenly someone catched my hand from back and pulled me towards the wall and guess what it was Darshan. He pulled me more closer and kissed me I didn't know how to react. He told me 'Say your brother no matter what how much he try to keep you away from me the more I will bring you closer and also say him that I kissed you today and I am not scared of him'.

I hope you guys are enjoying the fiction if yes please vote and leave your review in the comments... Spreadlove💙💙💙